• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► lol, SMK feels depressed. :< (foul language ahoy)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Banned
So uhh, as the title says, I'm feeling really ****ing depressed, and angry, these days. I mean, depressed as in about-to-kill myself (if I only had a gun), and angry as in wanting to beat the shit out of most of the assholes and ****heads at my school with a chair. Most of my friends take shots at me that I think are all true, but they merely are joking around about. I'm not noticed by anyone, ever, and my home life is up and down. Everyone else has a girlfriend, and although I don't want one and all their girlfriends are bitches and all of my friends are players, I feel sorta lonely. :<

Also, a bunch of different ****s at my school really like to mess with me and I'm sick of it.

Can SMK has helpz?

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
I am the exact same ****ing way.

Same shit happened to me today. I swear to ****ing god, one damn person talks some more shit, trying to joke. Will get my fist down their throat.

Sam feels depressed too.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Eh.

Take up some sort of combat class.

Hopefully, it'll help the stress.

If not, well, you'll be able to take on more of the assholes.

[shrugs]

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Or, I suggest, picking up the nearest 6th grader and pummeling the hell out of them. Cause you know, no one likes 6th graders. (No disrespect to any 6th graders on the forums...but really....you can get annoying.) And pudding always helps me cope with the hard times. Ohh...cake is nice...really. Hope that helps :)

afrobutt

Silver Member
Wow.... we have lots of angry ppl here O.O;. My advise is to just chill, and accept that life sux 80% of the time

Joy

Bronze Member
uh... no. Don't beat the shit out of someone. That's probably the worst advice someone could give.

Honestly, venting your building anger is needed. But you also really need to fix the bad things you think about. Because honestly, suicide is such an idiotic option. Just beacuse you feel like shit today, doesn't mean you will for the rest of your life. ****, life doesn't really suck, no matter what anyone says.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Emo.

DO IT.

But seriously, Time's right, shit happens. My suggestion for venting your anger is to play a multiplayer game you're really good at and go on a massacre. Just picture your enemies as the people who are giving you shit.

M

Miss Murder

^ But then he'll become obsessed with said multi-player game, and never be able to stop playing it.
Next thing you know, he's 47 years old, single, and still living with his mother. >.>

People seem to be throwing out random suggestions, and no real advice ... but I'll go with teh bandwagon.

I'd say blare loud - LOUD - music. Any kind. Whatever you like. You can also try an artistic outlet, because beating someone up and/or suicide will get you nowhere.

Q

Banned
So uhh, time to comment on all this shit.

I am the exact same ****ing way.

Same shit happened to me today. I swear to ****ing god, one damn person talks some more shit, trying to joke. Will get my fist down their throat.

Sam feels depressed too.

I sympathize, buddy. :< I really do.

uh... no. Don't beat the shit out of someone. That's probably the worst advice someone could give.

Honestly, venting your building anger is needed. But you also really need to fix the bad things you think about. Because honestly, suicide is such an idiotic option. Just beacuse you feel like shit today, doesn't mean you will for the rest of your life. ****, life doesn't really suck, no matter what anyone says.

Thanks, Time. I just...I dunno. Feel a little lonely, lately. D: I sometimes think way too deeply into things, so yeah. Maybe that's my problem?

Emo.

DO IT.

But seriously, Time's right, shit happens. My suggestion for venting your anger is to play a multiplayer game you're really good at and go on a massacre. Just picture your enemies as the people who are giving you shit.

Lol, melee KILLING SPREEEEEEE in Halo 3. xD

Or spamming Fox in Brawl. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDMASTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

^ But then he'll become obsessed with said multi-player game, and never be able to stop playing it.
Next thing you know, he's 47 years old, single, and still living with his mother. >.>

People seem to be throwing out random suggestions, and no real advice ... but I'll go with teh bandwagon.

I'd say blare loud - LOUD - music. Any kind. Whatever you like. You can also try an artistic outlet, because beating someone up and/or suicide will get you nowhere.

Actually, I won't become obsessed with a multiplayer game. Please, don't make assumptions about what people will do and what they won't do, especially in a Help and Support thread such as this.

I can't blare loud music, as I have no music players of my own. D: And uhh, I can't draw, and I only write when inspired.

Thanks to everyone for all the comments. I'll take them into consideration. ^.^

Joy

Bronze Member
Well, in regards to the online multiplayer games. I mean, i've tried doing that, and only gotten more pissed off because I would end up facing someone who was 100x better than me. Therefore, I would lose, and get more and more pissed. Might not be you, though.

And I look to deep into things a lot to. But ya know what? I never thought to be something wrong with me. I meant something more along the lines of fixing out what you think of yourself, as in, why you feel lonely. What happened to make you feel lonely, and then what fueled that fire. Ya know?

Q

Banned
Well, in regards to the online multiplayer games. I mean, i've tried doing that, and only gotten more pissed off because I would end up facing someone who was 100x better than me. Therefore, I would lose, and get more and more pissed. Might not be you, though.

And I look to deep into things a lot to. But ya know what? I never thought to be something wrong with me. I meant something more along the lines of fixing out what you think of yourself, as in, why you feel lonely. What happened to make you feel lonely, and then what fueled that fire. Ya know?

Ahh, I see. Well, I owned on CoD 4 last night. 20 kills a game, usually. :D MP5 is a sexy gun.

Uhh, I dunno why I'm lonely, really. I just feel...down. All my friends take shots, jokingly, at me (like all friends too sometimes), but all of those things are true about me. And uhh, I dunno, I don't live near any of my friends, so I can't "hang out" at all. :< Makes me sad, sometimes.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Or, I suggest, picking up the nearest 6th grader and pummeling the hell out of them. Cause you know, no one likes 6th graders. (No disrespect to any 6th graders on the forums...but really....you can get annoying.) And pudding always helps me cope with the hard times. Ohh...cake is nice...really. Hope that helps :)

Grievous physical/ emotional harm to a child?

You should probably check into an institute.

afrobutt

Silver Member

But it's true, no one likes 6th graders (or Freshman for that matter, but Freshman are bigger and have a hightend sense of smell....)

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
You want a good RP battle to take out your anger?

But seriously, be careful how you vent your anger if you do. They discovered that venting your anger actually makes you more pissed off. So I'm not sure if thats the best option.

As for being lonely, try... I dunno, joining a club or something. Make some friends that live closer to you, find some way to be a part of things. If you're nice and yourself, you're bound to make a few friends.

If all else fails, hit up the forums. There are some nice people on here that would be more than happy to chat with you when you're feeling lonely (myself included) :)

Sounds like your in a bit of a pickle? My advice; speak to a social worker, they are there for a reason, and can offer you some great adive when dealing with troubles during your teen years. :)

Q

Banned

I'm not going to check into an institute for depression problems, sorry. D:

You want a good RP battle to take out your anger?

But seriously, be careful how you vent your anger if you do. They discovered that venting your anger actually makes you more pissed off. So I'm not sure if thats the best option.

As for being lonely, try... I dunno, joining a club or something. Make some friends that live closer to you, find some way to be a part of things. If you're nice and yourself, you're bound to make a few friends.

If all else fails, hit up the forums. There are some nice people on here that would be more than happy to chat with you when you're feeling lonely (myself included) :)

No thanks, writing doesn't vent my emotions well. :<

Being "myself" right now is really being a b-tch and a general asshole, but I'll take the gist of what you said to heart.

Sounds like your in a bit of a pickle? My advice; speak to a social worker, they are there for a reason, and can offer you some great adive when dealing with troubles during your teen years. :)

Social worker as in counselor? Maybe. :<

Joy

Bronze Member
Ahh, I see. Well, I owned on CoD 4 last night. 20 kills a game, usually. :D MP5 is a sexy gun.

Uhh, I dunno why I'm lonely, really. I just feel...down. All my friends take shots, jokingly, at me (like all friends too sometimes), but all of those things are true about me. And uhh, I dunno, I don't live near any of my friends, so I can't "hang out" at all. :< Makes me sad, sometimes.

Wait, what do you mean?

Both to the "the shots are true" and your friends don't live near you.

But it's true, no one likes 6th graders (or Freshman for that matter, but Freshman are bigger and have a hightend sense of smell....)

...wow. What the hell?

Hitler didn't like the jews, so he killed them.

You don't like 6th graders, so you'll beat the shit out of them.

See the comparisons?

Honestly, imagine your brother was a sixth grader, and he got the shit beaten out of him, because someone was pissed off, and they just so happened to be just like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back