• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Longest Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
What's the game you've played that has taken you the longest to beat?

Mine was Star Ocean: Till The End of Time, took me 102 hours to beat the game, secret boss, all bonus dungeons....by the way I used the strategy book o.o .

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Kingdom Hearts was a 30-hour game for me. Rather brief, but acceptable for an action-RPG.

I have over 800 hours on Final Fantasy Tactics to this date. That's the longest I've spent working on a game...

I usually spend about 100 to 300 hours on Final Fantasy to get everything, do everything, and max out everything.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Counter Shock said:
...Wow...Who the hell has that kind of time?!?!?!?!?!?! 0_0

It's over a period of eight years, Counter Shock. I've had it since it was released back in January of '98. But yeah, 800 hours isn't really all that much, Über-hardcore gamers have racked over 2000 on that game.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Counter Shock said:
Kingdom Hearts. I have like, over 80 hours on that.
WTF!? Are you just talking about beating the game? Or are you talking about like, doing EVERYTHING?

When I say EVERYTHING, I mean beating the entire coliseum(including timed tourneys, lone tourneys, Ice Titan, and Sephiroth), obtaining ultima weapon, obtaining save the king, obtaining save the queen, finding all 99 dalmations, locking 100 Acre Wood, getting every White Mushroom Art, getting the maximum prize from the Rare Truffles, beating the Neverland Phantom, beating Kurt Zisa, getting to lvl 100, etc. (Somebody please tell me if there's something I'm missing.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Counter Shock said:
I beat Everything...
Oh, good. Dam, cuz when essence said "What's the game you've played that has taken you the longest to beat?", I figured he meant just getting to the final boss and beating him/her. I was gonna have to slap you if it took you 80 hours to get to the end and beat Ansem.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Counter Shock said:
Kingdom Hearts. I have like, over 80 hours on that.

I have 47 hrs on it and I already have everything....everyone's at lv. 100.

Oh, good. Dam, cuz when essence said "What's the game you've played that has taken you the longest to beat?", I figured he meant just getting to the final boss and beating him/her. I was gonna have to slap you if it took you 80 hours to get to the end and beat Ansem.

I actually meant to finish it with all the secrets and stuff done, not just beating then game itself.

helios

Bronze Member
well lets see I have 99hours on FF7,8,9,Xand X-2 but i have at least three profiles on FF7and 8 with at least 80 hours over them i dont like using guide books i do mine the hard way but its frustrating it takes so goddamn long to do everything. i haven't played Star ocean yet but I'm gonna borrow it from my friend soon enough and on KH ive played it so much I have 99 hours on 4 different save profiles.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
helios said:
well lets see I have 99hours on FF7,8,9,Xand X-2 but i have at least three profiles on FF7and 8 with at least 80 hours over them i dont like using guide books i do mine the hard way but its frustrating it takes so goddamn long to do everything. i haven't played Star ocean yet but I'm gonna borrow it from my friend soon enough and on KH ive played it so much I have 99 hours on 4 different save profiles.

Believe me when I say you'll need the strategy book for Star Ocean.

popiah

My record for Final Fantasy X is 250+ hrs. Quite long ah. Actually is 50+ hrs complete, the rest is clearing all secret including Blitzball and Arena. My Tidus's blitzball lv is 99. His normal stat is full accept HP and MP. HP is 42000+ and MP is 3400+. Quite crazy stat huh. And also all character full stat accept HP and MP. Even like Yuna or Lulu became like fighter. Even Auron can become magician.

Hakumei Zero

Dudes, are we all forgetting Pokemon?? Man all those hours into those games...gotta catch'em all pokemon...my butt. Way too many hours for me to count, I say over 200 hours.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Hakumei Zero said:
Dudes, are we all forgetting Pokemon?? Man all those hours into those games...gotta catch'em all pokemon...my butt. Way too many hours for me to count, I say over 200 hours.

It didn't take me more than 60 hours to finish most of the Pokemon games ( I caught all of them ). But Leaf Green and Ruby Version Took me a couple of more hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back