• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looky what I found

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

taa

hey everyone! my friend sent me this in an e-mail, and I know I'm not the only one who has this problem.

"You all know how it feels when you're talking to someone online, and your mom is standing right behind you, reading every word that appears on the screen.

Then, of course, the person swears or talks about how much they love you, or they're your crush or something stupid like that, and your mom reads it and tells you to go offline and not talk to that person anymore.

Well, what can we do about that? To solve this problem, we now have started the code 9 system. In code 9, you simply press the number ''9'' when your parent or sibling is watching over your shoulder as you type. The person you're talking to will know what your talking about, and begin a conversation on homework or something. When your parent or sibling leaves, press ''99'' to let the person know that they are gone, so you can begin a normal conversation again. Please send this to everyone you know so that Code 9 can begin."

I hope "Code 9 system" can help! :thumbsup:

taa

thnx fonzo ^_^

and srry toasty, i couldnt think of anywhere else to put >.< if theres a problem with it being in forum games, then i'll make another, but if not, sorry about the mix up >.<

Denki-Kurai

Lol that happened to me yesterday. It's a pretty good idea. Cuz when i tried to let friend know they were confused and went on and on

taa

^_^ DK lol

yeah, my friend told me that it really helps her, so i thought it could help a lot of ppl here :thumbup:

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
lucky me i dont gotta worry bout that lol. but if i did, I would do something similar to this. if your talking to your friend you could say P.O.S (for those of u that dont know, it means parent over shoulder). so that your friends will watch what they say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back