• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It did? oh.

And she did look horrible, and her poor mind....

But, The fact Mrs. Hawkings is Faraday's mom is confirmed.

And JACOB.

madammina

THAT'S who it was. It was bugging me, I KNEW I had seen him before...

and I know it doesn't but to see Jacob interacting like that...

A

Audo

Well, Christian made it very clear last season that he was not Jacob.

madammina

And Jacob can take the forms of others.

But I've forgotten the intracraices of last season. so you're probably right.

A

Audo

I don't think that's even been hinted at... like at all.

I think you're thinking about the Smoke Monster.

A

Audo

I don't know if possess is the right word to use. But according to Danielle it caused them to become 'sick'.

A

Audo

That part was... yummy. v.v

I'm sad Charlotte died. I actually liked her, especially this season.

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ I hated her. She was just a whinny bitch, all she did as basicly complain.She may have had SOME importance to the story, but other then that, I could've done without her.

On another story..About the Black Smoke Monster I think it can somewhat posses it's victims, for example making that French guy(Don't remember his name, I only remember Robert.) ask the rest of the team to come in and help him and that the monster "left", and if thats was actually the man talkig nand not the Black Smoke Monster then..He's an idiot.

And from now on I'm jsut gunna call the black smoke monster BSM, it's just easier.

A

Audo

^ I hated her. She was just a whinny bitch, all she did as basicly complain.She may have had SOME importance to the story, but other then that, I could've done without her.
In Season four, yes. In Season Five i didn't find that to be the case. She even told Daniel to stop babying her and that she was fine.

On another story..About the Black Smoke Monster I think it can somewhat posses it's victims, for example making that French guy(Don't remember his name, I only remember Robert.) ask the rest of the team to come in and help him and that the monster "left", and if thats was actually the man talkig nand not the Black Smoke Monster then..He's an idiot.

And from now on I'm jsut gunna call the black smoke monster BSM, it's just easier.
You could always refer to him by his technical name being "Cerberus" or just Smokey.

I think it can only posses dead bodies. ie, he possesed/took the form of Yemi's body and as a result, Yemi's body had disappeared. So, i can see it taking on the form of Montand after he was dead. But I don't think it had possessed Robert himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back