• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Okay fine. It is rather blunt. It could be much heavier than it is, however. :\ The hug and dance can be taken as moments shared between friends and not romantic in the least.

Add that to Donald and Goofy saying 'Why is your face all red?' and 'I know who you're thinking about' plus their suggestive laughing hints at something more than friendship. Not hint, actually, more like shoved down our throats.

You mean Namine.

I should have made it clearer. He's confused between Riku and his ideal fantasy Kairi, aka Namine.

Because reality Kairi failed him

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Okay fine. It is rather blunt. It could be much heavier than it is, however. :\ The hug and dance can be taken as moments shared between friends and not romantic in the least.

I'd have agreed, but starting from the first moment on DI, they were trying to shove Sora and Kairi down our throats as more than friends, and they went as far as to use Namine and Xion as means to an end (albeit the plot often says otherwise if you bother to see it that way).
So in a sense it's not blunt because they don't bother with it, but then it is blunt because they don't try to hide it - they say it as often as they can. Again - They just don't do anything with it. It makes it visually subtle, perhaps, but not conceptually.

>>; That makes way too much sense.

It's realistic C: he's in denial.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well seeing how Sora and Kairi are hinted Heavily in the series they'll end up together. After Disney does own the game and there famous for there happy endings. Plus Kairi's a princess (Which enforces the Disney cliche that she'll end up with Sora) and in every disney movie that invloves a princess she falls for the hero/underdog.

AllEndsWith-

The only seemingly blatent use of attraction or a glimse at some form of love is one of the final scenes in 358/2 Days with Roxas and Xion:
The one where Roxas finally kills Xion and they talk while she crystalizes. They were really close while they were talking.

And not just that, you can see it throughout the game.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The only seemingly blatent use of attraction or a glimse at some form of love is one of the final scenes in 358/2 Days with Roxas and Xion:
The one where Roxas finally kills Xion and they talk while she crystalizes. They were really close while they were talking.

And not just that, you can see it throughout the game.

From his side, yes. Axel held her in a similar position through the game and she seemed to show as much affection towards him as she did towards Roxas, what with seemingly "killing the moment" by bringing Axel's name up in that scene you mentioned.

Awards
i dont believe in love. i think thats all bullshit.

trust me it does exist

But anyway I would prefer if Love stayed the way it is. At least for Sora.

Oh and the word love HAS been used before

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Samhain

Bronze Member
kinda odd because roxas would be banging himself because he IS sora..lol

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
i just wanna see 'em date already (Sora and Kairi, i mean)!!! >.<
it aggrivates the hell out of me when they suggest a relationship between two characters throughout the entire series of a game and then never actually get them to hook up. see: Final Fantasy VII (Cloud and Tifa)

Last edited:
Awards
I don't think she meant 'love' in the romantic sense.
Unless omfg official threesome much?

lol who knows how they pass time in that castle?

Ya know at first I thought that Aqua's story in BBS would contain romance. But I doubt it now.

Tenacious

I'd be pretty pissed if they added love to the games. My brother WANTS it to happen. Like he got pissed at the end of KHII because Sora and Kairi didn't kiss.

Like, WTF?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ya know at first I thought that Aqua's story in BBS would contain romance. But I doubt it now.

Thankfully, with how Aqua gave both Ven and Terra the charms unlike a certain other female member in a trio, I think Aqua has the lowest chances of being forced into romance. Which is probably why with her it will seem to be the most fitting as instead of telling us they're in a relationship they'll actually put them in a relationship, and with the age differences, we'll do the rest (as it not consider both males as options and only the one that won't make Aqua into a pedophile)

Awards
Thankfully, with how Aqua gave both Ven and Terra the charms unlike a certain other female member in a trio, I think Aqua has the lowest chances of being forced into romance. Which is probably why with her it will seem to be the most fitting as instead of telling us they're in a relationship they'll actually put them in a relationship, and with the age differences, we'll do the rest (as it not consider both males as options and only the one that won't make Aqua into a pedophile)

That's the first time I've seen "Aqua" and Pedophile in the same sentence XD

TAV seem to be quite the interesting trio though, but I'm sure Terra is gonna mess it up somehow.

As for Love. I think it's only going to be shown directly with the Disney characters.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well Riku is an evil arrrogant bastard its good he didn't get a charm.

I think they should put some romance in Aqua's story I like romance in video games a relationship betwwen her and Terra would be tragic.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He was Darkness stricken at the time. But I think that for Kairi, who went as far as to go with the cruise with him as well and bothered to make a good luck charm, her shaping it like Sora and ignoring Riku in the process makes her the selfish self centered one.

peachie

Oh and the word love HAS been used before

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That line was a flat out mistranslation, and it frustrates me that they messed that up so bad. Anyway, the original Japanese line was:

[B]I like the time [/B]I spend with Axel and Roxas

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
He was Darkness stricken at the time. But I think that for Kairi, who went as far as to go with the cruise with him as well and bothered to make a good luck charm, her shaping it like Sora and ignoring Riku in the process makes her the selfish self centered one.

no, this only makes her obsessed w/ Sora ^^
lolz, poor Riku ;__;
i still say he would've tapped Xion while she was unconsious had Roxas not cockblocked him, though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back