• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lvl up limit form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
You level up Limit Form by using abilities such as Ars Arcanum, Ragnorak, Strike Raid, and Sonic Blade.

I'd recommend just going somewhere that has several enemies and just use Sonic Blade as many times as you can. Also carrying a shit load of Ethers to help refill your MP bar wouldn't be a bad idea either so that way you don't have to worry about wasting time having your magic come back.​

Riku77

Yah a bunch of sora's old combo attacks will get you leveled up and I always thought that sonic blade was the best way to level up too so that is what I would do.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
You maybe want to note that you have to complete the limit combo in order for it to count towards leveling up your form. Which is why Sonic Blade is most used seeing as it can't be broken while it's being used unless you don't press the reaction command at the right time.​

Detronilizer

I recommend using Strike Raid continuously on the 5th Organization Mushroom in Agrabah, and just before you run out of Limit Form, get out of the world, come back in, then repeat. When you beat the Mushroom, it should drop Drive Recoveries, so use them when you run out of Limit Form to make things quicker.

dxbonez

just try 2 finish off nobodies real fast and have oathkeeer on and sum drive from boosts

DraxenTNF

To level up limit form you should use Sonic Blade. Go to battle many enemies and use it or go to agrabah battle the mushroom and when your drive gauge is running out go to the world map and when you come back to agrabah you shall have the drive gauge full again.

Akans

「moriya」
Make sure Oathkeeper is your main wep, it keeps u in form longer XD
That's alll I got to contribute

CerberusInferno

Just use Limit's. You now how you can't use magic in Limit Form? Well it's not that you can't its just that all of your magic is now a Limit attack. If you have any magic in your costomize slots then those will become new attacks. For every Limit sucessfully finished you gain one EXP. Try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back