• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mad School-- IC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Mad School!!
A new private school opened up near where you live. It is suposely going to be one of the best schools around. Little did you know it was a secret project for you teachers. All of the teachers at the school were mad scientists. Each taking a place in the world and slowly turning you and all the other people into animals! Over time you start acting like the animal they make you. Eventually you bacome it. You must figure out how to return to your normal selves, convience the press all the students did not go missing, and to reveal the teachers for who they are.

Students/ Test Subjects
Eagle- Tom Jon (TJ) Dumpling- Grade 11- Star Light
Silver and Red Wolf- Ginger Dumpling-- Grade 9- Star Light
Silver Fox- Diane Stone- Grade (9 or 10? Mind adding please)- AngelofPeace
Peregrine Falcon- Fen Sertail- Grade 9- Twilight_Path
Teachers/ Mad Scientists
Princible- Star Light- Dr. Karen Hollist... Dr. Hollist
Gym Teacher - Umazak- David Hardy... Mr. Hardy
Astronomy:Science- Twilight_path-Ryel Satoshi... Ms. Satoshi
Music- TheKeybladeMaker- Brol Ryoski... Mr. Ryoski
Needs a subject- AngelOfpeace- Lux Lingo... Ms. Lingo

Sign ups are open till all the students are animals. Don't be afraid to join. See ya at Mad School!!!!
http://forums.khinsider.com/roleplaying/112996-mad-school-sign-ups-out-character.html (<Link<)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ginger and TJ woke up Saturday like every other. TJ etting waken up by the dog blaming it on Giner. Ginger get's mad, but ignores it. They went down stair for breakfast.

"You little brat! Your so annoying. Every Saturday you wake me up from sleeping in!" TJ started yelling at his little sister.

"No I didn't! You woke up on your own!" Ginger yelled back. They went on all the way. Their father was watching TV ignoring his fighting kids. Their mother was getting fustrated with their fighting.

"You two, stop! Now sit down I have news for you." Theiir mother yelled at them. The two sat down at the counter/ bar. They looked at each other. The two ought over the remote for the TV on the counter. Their mother grabbed it from them and changed the channel to the local news. A cermercial was showing for a soon to be open private school neer them. It opened Monday. They watched it. TJ was fooling around with is silvaware. Their mother was watching and Ginger thought it was weird.

"A new private school, eah so what. Why would they open another school?" Ginger said to her mother. Her mother took out to envelopes and gave it to them. Ginger and TJ grabbed the envelope with there name on it. TJ open it and started reading.

"Dear Mr. Tom John Dumpling, we are glad in you enrolling in our newly soon to be open private school. We will garantee you some of the best education in the country. If you have any questions you can call us or email us using the info below. We are hoping to see you Monday. Frank Private School..."TJ stopped after reading the sign.

"Wait, you enrolled us!?" Ginger stood up mad. She liked her school. She did not want to change. What about her friends.

"You'll be fine, some of your friends probaly are moving there. It's a great school. Plus you'll get to make new friends. You'll be fine." Their mother said. Ginger was skeptical.

"I'm not going to some nerdy school, I'm an athlete not a nerd like tiny here." TJ said mocking his sister. Ginger glared at him.

"TJ your going anyway. They have a great athletic program as well." Their mother said. TJ moaned. Ginger sighed. Both teens were mad and upset.​

Twilight_Path

"Hey Fenni! Guess what just arrived in the mail!"

Mr. Sertal knocked on the door to his daughter's room, waving a piece of paper around in the air excitedly. Fen, who was drawing a picture of a young man in a racing suit at her desk, rolled her eyes and spoke, "Come in dad."

The older man strolled into the room, squeezing his beer-belly around the numerous instruments and objects that cluttered Fen's living space. He finally reached the desk and laid the envelope on it triumphantly. "Guess what that is!" he practically shouted. Fen tore open the seal on the envelope and tugged the letter out. After briefly scanning the letter's contents, she threw the elaborate stationary on her bed and sighed.

"It's just a letter of greeting from that school... Frank Private. What's the big deal?"

Her father's face turned crestfallen for an instant, and then brightened.

"But... Fen! This is your new school! New beginnings! New friends! New sights!" he struck several brief poses to emphasize his words before scanning Fen's facial features, expecting a positive reaction. The insightful young girl read the look on her father's face and cracked a half-hearted smile.

"Thanks dad, I know you love me," she forced.

Mr. Sertal beamed and grabbed his daughter in a bear hug. "I love you very much sweetie." he wuffed in her ear. The bumbly man made his way back through the maze of belongings and left his daughter's room, closing the door softly behind him. As soon as she knew the coast was clear, Fen let her grin fall and she fell against the back of her desk chair with a sigh.

He just doesn't understand... Before the memories of that fateful night could surface, Fen shoved them away and turned her attention to her window. It offered one a beautiful view of her backyard, mainly the garden the young girl had worked on with her mother before she had passed away. Fen watched the young sakura trees sway gently in the wind, scattering their pink blossoms across the grass. She blinked and eyed the letter on her bedspread. Her mother's favorite phrase came to her as she sat there:

Always, always, always Fen... always give something a try before you give it up. You never know, it could end up being the best experience you've ever had in your life.

Fen sighed a third time and turned her attention back to her sketch.

"Sometimes things just don't work out that way, mom."

L

Lady Yuki

Diane woke up from a bad dream''Uhhg another one..i wonder why i keep haveing dreams of my mom and dad oh well never mind''Said diane she got up from her bed and put on her white blue dress.She went down stairs and opend her door to get her mail.''OH here is a letter from the school''.Diane stone we are happy to say that you are a new student in our new school.''wow i made it in''Said Diane.She took her purse and looked and made sure she had her cell phone.She went outside and started walking''Iguess ill go shoping''Diane started her way to the stores.She took her time she was in no hurry to get anywere.''Wow its a wonderfull day''Said Diane.She made it to were all the stores are.''I wonder were i will go first so many to choose from.Diane looked around.''hmm i guess ill go here''She went into a store that was all girl clothing.She loves to shop for cloths.''Hmmm i like this one its soo nice''.Diane took a drees that was red and it came with a blue shawl.''I guess ill try it on''She tryed it on and she looked wonderfull."this is wow....i love it!!!!!"Said Diane she took it off and went to go pay for it."Well i guess ill go look for some jewlery"Said Diane she took her bag that had her dress and she looked around for a jewlery store.While she was looking all of a sudden she felt so lonely"I wish i had someone with me"Said Diane she let out a sigh.

Last edited:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Ginger and TJ were still mad about the school thing, but of coarse Ginger got over it. She ate her breakfast.

"So I guess I'll go get some new cloths for the new school." Ginger said. She got up and looked at her brother who glared at her in anger in a 'how could you be better already' glare.

"Ok then here's some money. Grab your cell phone." Her mother said.

"Ok, thanks." Ginger said. Her mother gave her $100. Ginger went and got her cell phone. She went out the door. She walked to the local shopping center. She went into the Junior clothing store She started getting jeans.

L

Lady Yuki

Diane started to feel very lonely but she tryed not to let it get to her."this looks like a nice place"Said DianeShe waled in a place called jewlery palace it wis filled with nothing but jwels"WOW this is such a great place!!!!!!"Exclamied Diane she looked around and looked at all of the jewlery around her."i might need some help here i cant find one that will match my outfit"Said Diane as she wonders the store.

Twilight_Path

To remedy her slight depression, Fen decided to pay a visit to several malls within her city. With a kiss of goodbye from her dad, Fen set off into the new day. She visited several stores, but none of them had any styles she was really interested in. As she walked down the line of stores, she caught sight of a jewelry emporium. Fen always enjoyed looking at the amazingly pricey but strikingly beautiful works of art that jewelers could come up with nowadays, so she sauntered into the store and began to scan the glass cases intently.

All of a sudden, a young girl in a dress caught Fen's eye. She was also in the jewelry store, and she had a confused look on her face. Fen briefly wondered if the girl would be going to the same school as she would be. Hoping not to be seen, Fen turned her attention quickly back to the jewelry cases, watching the girl closely out of the corner of her eye.

L

Lady Yuki

Diane was looking around and she saw a girl walk in Diane looked away and went back to looking at all the jewls.She walked around and then noticed that same girl looking at her"I wonder if she is going to the school im going to"Thought Diane."i guell ill go over and say hi"Diane walked up to the girl and said"Hello my name is Diane"diane smiled she was trying to be polite

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Ginger got a bunch of outfits and walked in the next store which was a jewel store. She walked in and saw some girls close to her age. She sighed and went back to shopping. She walked over near them to all the blue topaz jewlry they were near. She listened to their conversation, sort of ease dropping. Something she never really does.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
New house, check. New town, double check. New school, painfull, thought Chris as his father pulls into the drive way of his new home. "Come on, Chris. New place, new things. I'll take care of the house and such. You should go meander somewhere and try to get used to the place." says his dad as they get out of the Hummer. "but dad, why here of all places?" "Well, since i've been medically discharged, we can settle somewhere permentaly this time. Plus this came in the mail at the old place and i took the liberty of signing you up." He hands over the envelope and Chris just stuffs it into a pocket in his carpentar jeans. "I hope you take a look at it some time. Now don't forgot your cellphone. And take this." His father hands over a couple hundred bills. Chris just stuffs that right into the same pocket. "Great dad. Now i can get mugged on my way somewhere." "Don't be like this. I know your taking this a little harder than usuall. Just take your time and get to know people." Just then the moving van pulls up and the men in the van quickly set about to their business. "I'll want you home before midnight. Get yourself some school stuff and whatnot." His father goes over to the movers and takes control of the whole operation. Chris just shakes his head and turns away. As he walks, millions of things were running through his head. The discharge, the divorce and anything else that had seemed to go wrong. Chris soon happens upon a local mall and he decides that he might as well go in. He wanders around the mall, trying to look like he blends in. Just another kid, not some new kid on the block. He glances at a jewerly store and sees two girls in conversation or something like it and another just standing off to the side and looking at merchandise. He shrugs. Normally he would've bolted at the chance to meet girls, but he wasn't feeling like it. He probablly never will feel good again. So he meanders to the food court and takes up residence at a greasy table. He pulls out the envelope and reads it. Once he finishes, he crumples it up and takes a shot at a nearby waste container. It hits the rim and bounces out. He sighs and just sits there watching the world go by, and sees that he can still see the jewerly store. so he just watches to see what happens.

Last edited:

Twilight_Path

The girl Fen had been watching sildled up to her.

"Hello, my name is Diane." she said, waiting for Fen's reply.

Fen looked about nervously, trying to find an escape. She had hoped that Diane wouldn't notice her, but now it looked like there was no way out. Without even casting a glance at the young girl, Fen mumbled a "Hi" under her breath and continued looking at the jewelry cases. She was feeling very shy and downcast, and she was definitely not in the mood for someone as happy-looking as Diane. A quick look at her watch... Fen decided it was time to go.

"Bye!" she said quickly as she rushed out the entrance to the store, passing a second girl and spotting a young man sitting at a table alone in the food court. Oh, please let them not notice me! she pleaded, making a beeline for the exit of the mall.

Sugar Rush

Chris watches with some amusement as he sees the one girl make a beeline for the exit. Apparently something happened. but he continues to just sit there and watch the other girl that was still in the store have a disappointed look. then he gets up and meanders over to the nearby BK and orders some food. While he was waiting, he hears his cellphone go off and he quickly looks at the new text that he had recieved. "Doing ok?" Chris just shakes his head and puts the phone away. He didn't feel like talking to his father right now. The food finally arrives and he goes back to the table to enjoy his meal.

L

Lady Yuki

Dinae herd the girl say hi and then she ran off"i wonder if i did something wrong?"Diane then noticed another girl Diane walked by and said "hello"Diane didn want to wait for a respons she thought she would do the same thing as the other girl did.Diane's feelings were hurt a little"ill look a the jewlery anither day"said diane in a sad voice and she wonder off to her home.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Ginger got some jewelry. She went into the food court then look who comes iin the mall. TJ.

"Hey little pain, what'cha doing?" TJ asks his little sister.

"I'm shopping, now getting lunch. What are you doing?" Ginger said.

"Being forced to buy better clothing. I might as well get lunch." TJ said. Ginger sighed. She walked over to McDonalds. TJ went over to BK. TJ made it to the front.

"Yo Max what you doing!?" TJ said reconizeing his friend.

"Not much, usual?" His friend asked.

"Yeah, man, you won't believe what my parents did..." TJ said to his friend.

"What? Sign you up for military school, dude we will get you away from there..." TJ's friend said.

"No, close though, wait how did you know my parents were threating to do that?" TJ asked curious.

"My sis told me. Now what?" His friend asked.

"They sign me up for that new private school. I wouldn't mind millitary school, at least I'd get some action than this dumb private school." TJ said. TJ looked over to see someone close to his age about a year younger looking though.

"Don't worry I'm sure you'll be ok, we can still play football. Hey maybe this school will face our school's football team. Your varsity level so am I so we might play each other." His friend said to comfort him.

"Max get back to work!" A small fat african american women yelled to Max. Max sighed and went and got TJ's food. TJ turned and faced the new looking person. He was the most popular boy in town. He knew everybody.

"Hey dude, your new. Where you from?" TJ asked the new kid.

Ginger glanced over. She rolled her eyes and sat down. She started eating her Asian Salad. She waited for TJ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Karen Hollist, a world class scientist. A crazy thinker. She explores all she can. She had the plan ready, she was going to test on human changing them into animals. She prevented her plan but failed. Now illegally she is testing her idea with other scientists. They have a highschool with kids joining daily. She was sitting in her office getting organized for Mon. She stood up and walked over to her turtle. It was a huge boxxing turtle. She dropped in a cricket. She went and opened up her closet. She turned to ahidden key pad. She entered a code and the closet back wall turned around showing a test uniform. A protective uniform for their expierement. She put it on. She was going to check on all the other scientists which was putting the diiffrent chemicals in the food to test. She walked down to the cafeteria.

"Good day scientists. How is everything coming?" Dr. Karen Hollist asked.

Twilight_Path

Ms. Ryel Satoshi looked up from her research as her boss, Dr. Karen Hollist, strolled into the cafeteria.

"Good day scientists. How is everything coming?" she asked, her voice reverberating about the hall.

Ms. Satoshi nodded and gestured towards her work table. "I have successfully formulated several of these meal choices to turn children into creatures of the air." She began to point to each dish as she named what each one was capable of doing.

"This pizza has the ability to turn one into an eagle, this delightful sandwich can turn children into falcons, according to their stature, and of course the other entrees I am still working on are not yet finished." She waved her hand in the air vaguely to indicate the trays she was still testing.

"I hope you find these to your liking?" she asked the principal.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Karen elvaluated them.

"They are great make sure we get a dish for vegetarians as well." Dr. Karen Hollist said. She looked at the other scientists working hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ginger finished eating when her brother was still over there. She threw away her stuff. She went and got an Auntie Anne's Pretzel. She started eating it. It was delicious as always. She exited the food coart forgetting about her brother. She went and got some school supplies.

Twilight_Path

"Of course." the scientist bowed as Dr. Hollist turned to observe the other scientists at their work.

She watched her boss survey the experiments proudly. Ms. Satoshi also took this time to view the odd other teachers in the room with her. There were several, and each seemed immersed in their work. She took a certain liking to a woman at a table across from her, dressed in a formal khaki coat. Ms. Satoshi frowned as she watched the woman work.

What an interesting person... she certainly looks powerful. Perhaps I will get a chance to meet her.

Ms. Satoshi entertained several various thoughts on the other scientists in the room, particularly a young man with spiky pink hair. Such talent, she mused to herself before turning back to her own duties.

--------------------------------------------------------

Fen breathed a sigh of relief as she walked down the street outside the mall.

That was a close one!

She decided to get school supplies next, and promptly entered a nearby Office Depot. After finding everything she needed, including a new set of sketch pencils and a sketch pad, Fen paid for her purchases and left the store. She was getting hungry, so she decided to stop for a minute at a cafe. She ordered a sandiwich and some green tea, then took a seat at one of the tables outside, sipping her drink and watching the people who passed by her spot. Picking out a little boy sitting on a bench across the street, Fen took out her new sketch pad and pencil and began to draw the child absent-mindedly.

L

Lady Yuki

Diane was at her house but she was so hungry she laid her new dress on her bed and ran down staris to see what she had"hmm i have nothing"Said Diane.She got her purse and went to a cafe.She orderd a salad a sandwitch and a water.She went outside and saw the same girl she met at the jewlery store.She went to the table next to hers and started eating.
-------------------------------------------------------
Ms.lingo looked up at the principle she was talking but she wasent paying much attention.She then stood up."I am makeing a drink that will turn kids into a fox i hope this will also come to your likeing"She said

Sugar Rush

"Hey dude, your new. Where you from?" the question came out of no where, thus enterupting Chris's somewhat peacefull meal. He looks up from his almost completely destroyed meal and sees this guy about a year older staring at him. "Does it matter where I'm from?" chris asks. He was more interested in finishing his meal, than trying to hold a conversation. But might as see what the guy wanted, he thought to himself, as he took yet another mouthfull of the tripplewhopper into his mouth.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
"No it don't really matter, but..." TJ was saying before interupted by a friend of TJ near by.

"Yo dude never talk to TJ like that, he's the coolest dude in town, so back off." The guy said.

"Jake calm down. The kid don't want help he doesn't need it." TJ said.

"Oh is what Max told me true? You can't leave I won't let you." The guy name Jake said.

"Yeah, it's to late. I start Mon." TJ said sighing. He really hated private schools.

"Man, that's a drag. So newbie, what school you going to?" Jake asked. Jake was a senior. TJ felt he was pushing the new guy to far now. Jake went and sat next to him. TJ was a cool guy but he was taught to get along with everybody. The only person he doesn't get along with is Ginger.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ginger finished her school supply shopping and was leaving. She walked past the food court. She looked over to see TJ still with the new kid and Jake, a senior. Ginger walked over but was stopped by one of her own friends.

"Hey Ginger, you school shopping already? School doesn't start till two weeks." It was Kate. Ginger's best friend since kindergarten.

"Oh hey Kate, yeah for me though it starts Mon. My mom sign me and TJ up for that new private school. So how have you been?" Ginger asked.

"I've been great, so what I heard was true. Max just told me." Kate said. Kate was Max's little sister. Ginger nodded her head yes.

"Well I better get going." Ginger said. Ginger left her friend and went out the door. She headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Hollist looked at Ms. Lingo.

"Great, anything else?" She asked out of curiosity. She walked over and looked at the drink.

"I would add some die to it to make it look like apple juice." The Dr. said.

Sugar Rush

The arrival of this other guy friend was a little sudden, but Chris could handle that. What was unfourtanate that the guy, who was called jake by the first guy, wasn't quite taking the hint that Chris didn't want to start a fight. Boy, dad would have a fit with that. He could see dad in his mind giving him the usual lecture about getting into fights before even starting the new school or whatnot. But this TJ, or what he thought the first guy was called, seemed friendly enough. the other dude.... seemed to be on the "i want to start a fight" mode that most older guys wanted to do with the new kids. By sitting down next to him, was taking things a little farther than Chris liked. Lucky for him, he was done. The triplewhopper had vanished without a trace while the two had a discussion. But he better calm things down before the dude sitting next to him got hurt. badly. "I wasn't being nasty about anything. Ever heard of sacarsam? And it doesn't really matter which school i go to. In my opinon, they're all the same. Private or Public. Hopefully Private has better food." He gets up with his tray and looks at TJ and says, "Name is Chris. Hope to see ya around, Mr. Privateer." He walks away, dumps the trash into the bin and heads towards the same exit that the girl took eariler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back