• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

magna foreshadowing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss and Riku

OK im sorry if this should have been in future KH but it wasn't sure....here it goes..i was reading KH2 magna today and i saw when roxas's second day at twilight town when he was playing with the stick saying "come forth,come forth.......what was the point in that?" the come forth come forth might JUST MIGHT! have been vens part of sora..i mean BBS was a way long time ago an when it came to keyblade masters they mighti've talked like that right??

Apollo

Silver Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but....

Didn't Roxas get the Keyblade in the first day to fight off some nobodies, and then it disappeared. So then he was just trying to make it reappear.

Aria

braver by the minute
I think he was trying to make the keyblade come back. And BBS was only 11 years before that, I don't think people would talk that different

AllEndsWith-

OK im sorry if this should have been in future KH but it wasn't sure....here it goes..i was reading KH2 magna today and i saw when roxas's second day at twilight town when he was playing with the stick saying "come forth,come forth.......what was the point in that?" the come forth come forth might JUST MIGHT! have been vens part of sora..i mean BBS was a way long time ago an when it came to keyblade masters they mighti've talked like that right??
Oh yeah.

With three people in suits of armor, it automatically indicates they are from the Dark Ages of Kingdom Hearts.

I seriously doubt anyone would talk like that. I bet even MX wouldn't talk like that.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ he was tryin' to summon the kingdom key.

Axelmarmar

It probably sounds weird because of the translation from nihongo to english. *checks own copy of KH2 manga* He was just trying to summon the keyblade.

Muse

you look atrocious
Like everyone's said before, he was just trying to make the Keyblade show up again. :/

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Where is this magna you speak of?

It sounds very interesting...

Muse

you look atrocious
Or he was just trying to make the Keyblade come forth. >_>;;

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You will forever be ingnored for a less simple option, Araliya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back