• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

make up your own name for bhk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolazice7

i bet bhk has no name... at first. if he is sora's other side (this may not be true though), then when he was born from sora becoming a heartless, he ended up in twilight town with no memories. so maybe he will be given a name or nickname or something.

But I think Aros would be a pretty good name for him...

U

understatement

i agree Aros is by far the best but seems to tye with haru means spring, fuu is wind by zeal

U

understatement

is there anything you get gezzz why waste time god if you dont like it f** off and dont post its not like ya n00bs its just a form of spaming not that i can talk but the point is still there

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
I think Aros is good, and now we even know his team members names, they are Dlanod and Yfoog. He fights Mesna to protect Iriak and find his friend Ukir. Ah by the way the producer of the game has changed its Yatsute Ramuno and the game is now created by ErauqsXine.

how about.......

EVILMONKEY!!

just like this
EVILMONKEYsized.jpg

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Zeal said:
I think Aros is good, and now we even know his team members names, they are Dlanod and Yfoog. He fights Mesna to protect Iriak and find his friend Ukir. Ah by the way the producer of the game has changed its Yatsute Ramuno and the game is now created by ErauqsXine.

maybe in the arabic version of the game (not a racist comment)

BlaZinbritt11588

Zeal said:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

pathtotwilight12

Zeal said:
boy u crazy lol

BlaZinbritt11588

oh yeah, and whoever said he looks like his name starts with a "z", i agree with you 100%.........but it seems like when we play the game, we wont find out his real name until like the middle or towords the end..... anyone agree? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back