• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Making an entrance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hello everybody, my name is Ayla Thirteen and I love Kingdom Hearts (duh!). Someone on fanfiction.net referred me to this forum and I'm happy to have found it too, as not many people I know play Kingdom Hearts (either that or they've played it so far in the past that they no longer want to go into lengthy discussions about it). Okay, so... I've recently started writing fanfiction and I like to draw too... I really need to open a Deviantart account sometime. Um... when I've got something finished to show.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I hope to make a worthy addition to this forum! :36:

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Welcome, comrade! I am comrade Snow! Like you, I also write fanfics, although all are about Xion, who is my favourite character. Xion addict XD

So anyway, formalitites aside you're going to want to look at the FAQ, and stick to common forum rules such as no double posting, don't pointlessly wake up 3 year old threads etc. Some people in this forum tend to be a bit sarcastic, so don't feel offended. And try not to make random retarded post (see: haxon15).

And have a good time, comrade! If you need someone to talk to, can always drop me a VM.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Hey there, I'm bell.

I like to write as well, fan fics mostly. I draw as well, but have no scanner to upload.

Anyway, welcome to the forums :]

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Welcome to KHI!

You said you liked fanfiction and drawing, check out the Fanfiction section [link] and Traditional Media section. [link] Both sections have a decent activity base, and you could post anything you've made there.

Other than that, have fun around here.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Welcome! Welcome!

Hope to see some of your artwork or stories on here!

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
My stories tend to run into ten pages a chapter or thereabouts... so it's a bit much to post on a forum (maybe I can write shorter stuff later on. I only just got started after all). But my profile has a link to my page on Fanfiction.net if you're interested. Art is... upcoming. ^^

Back