• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MALES FINAL!: Jay Chou vs. Cursed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the hottest guy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Defining yes, but should they be the main reason for one to vote? I don't think so.

I like to take facial structure, placement of facial features, components of one's face, etc all into consideration when voting. I don't like to look at one thing and one thing alone.

For example, Cursed does have some ****-awesome eyes, I admit, but he also has a rather straight and defined nose. Jawline is sharp, which slightly reminds me of a Brad Pity type jawline, just not as chiseled. He also has the widely seen brown hair colour, that although doesn't add to hotness, it's seen so often that it becomes socially accepted as the norm.

Get it? That's how I vote... not really xD I don't go that much in depth when voting, but I do look at everything as a whole.

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, I get what you mean. I look at everything too; but there is always the one thing that sticks out most.

Trust me, if it was just your hair or Cursed's eyes that looked good, I doubt either of you would be here right now.

Wow only 2 votes difference! *bites fingernails*

Jay Chou - 28 - 48.28%
Cursed - 30 - 51.72%

How's the nerves going Jay Chou?

And why does Cursed have to be so damn sexy!?

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Holy crap. 1 point difference.

If I end up losing, do I still get points for being the best looking white guy?

Nope. Though, tell you what. Next year when I run the all Asian edition, I'll let you join in, just for shits and giggles. Then maybe you can get some white guy points.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
GIVE ME YOUR HAIR PEDO.

Jay Chou vote <3

I like to take facial structure, placement of facial features, components of one's face, etc all into consideration when voting. I don't like to look at one thing and one thing alone.

Yeah. Facial symmetry is a big factor.
Honestly Jay, your face is perfectly sculpted. Not a feature out of proportion or symmetry.
And that hair. Oh my. Nomura would want you.

Last edited:

Lunar Knight

American Person
All Asian edition...

I wouldn't want to join. I'll lose. However, I'll destroy the Caucasians! =O

Y

Yannis

I voted Jay Chou.

If just Jay Chou had Cursed´s eyes..lol :lol:

P.S.to Jay Chou:
Awesome hair dude!! You still have that style? keep it! :thumbsup:

Status