• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Malgneficent is back!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Man i am so happy the witch is back she appears in Disney Castle for some reason and she was the one who made the roses pop up so it looks like that Pete will be her henchman doing all the dirty work. I cant wait to verse her again!!!
PS... I thought Pete was not evil enogh to be the main villan!!!!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Unclosed. -.-

Maleficent is back. ^^ I wonder how evil she will be this time around.

D

Dexter

I dont know how she can appear again we destroyed her the first time!!!
and Super Sonic stop closing evreything how made u to decide what to close!!!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well it was Released within one of those 2 New scans where Minnie was looking at that Orb thing. I'll beleive it when i see it. Im not saying it wouldent be cool i just wat to see a Pic of her in the Game. I wouldent mind taking another Wack at the Old Witch

Yes the Scan is Out, Non-Existant One Posted them

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD I personally enjoyed Malificent's role. She made a really good evil villian. >D I wonder what she's up too this time around.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
klclodi13 said:
i was thinking the same thing, Didnt Riku (when he got that keyblade) kill her after she got her ass kick by Sora and co. when she was in her dragon form?

yes that's true but i guess she is back know! and the wholr thing with the rose's......i think she's flirting with someone! LOL

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i think that it is she is not like really there but she showes up in like a flash back or something

=\ I don't recall a time when Queen Minnie and Maleficant are together.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i have a theory . Hades God of the underworld. aka God of the dead. He could have brought her back it is not hard. he can bring back other people like Auron why not Malificent. lol. even though she and hades werent exactly good buddies he could have brought her back to help him destroy Sora again. lol maybe....

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Or maybe the org. want to use maleficent, just like they are with Beast, so the org. ordered hades to restore her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back