• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Malgneficent is back!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
he could smell the darkness her memories were made of. lol and yeah they are bringing most of the villians back which makes it seem like this game will be longer than i expected . helll yeah thank god.

belleaurora

ahh, so she's the cause behind the roses. I"ve heard about roses appearing so I believe the story. It makes sense. I'm so glad she's coming back. Great Find!!!

T

Tuesmiddt

*Cheer!* We get to beat her again. Perhaps she will put up more of a challenge in KH2.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
really?? i thought she was kinda easy...i thought sephiroth was the hardest boss

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
rpg master said:
I dont know how she can appear again we destroyed her the first time!!!
and Super Sonic stop closing evreything how made u to decide what to close!!!

HAHAHAHA, wooooo, sorry, I needed a good laugh. This dumbass has just made my day :D:D Okay, IK'm gonna cut it to you straight. You see how his name is blue right? Okay, good, that means, he's better than you, and he is more important than you, you follow? THE ADMIN are the ones who made him to decide what gets closed, you dumb . He has also been given the power to decide who get to keep their accounts, as you may or may not have known. So the next time you want to go on a stupid trip, try doing it on someone who can do you no harm worse than a severe beating.........dip shit

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Although what your saying is correct Breaking point, there's no need for use of language like that!!!

Back on topic, i'm pleased MAleficent backs, she was a challenge (imo) in both KH1 and CoM and played a very important role in both games, so let's hope this time she gets an even bigger role...

Twilight Dweller

I remember her from the first game. It was really challenging, and made me rethink my low level in that part of the game. I must have run around that castle for hours leveling up, and trying to figure out a way to beat her. Yes, it was frustrating, but it was really fun. Now thats she's back, I'm hoping she'll be just as hard, maybe harder. If I understand right, we'll have a little room for strategy. That would be awesome. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back