• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Man Carves his Girlfriend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BritneyBritofldw

Man Behind Bars For Allegedly Carving Up Girlfriend | Ohio News Network (ONN)

"SPRINGFIELD, Ohio — A southwest Ohio woman said her ex-boyfriend is in jail Wednesday night for using a knife to carve his name on her chest.

It was there at Mike Welliver's Springfield home where police said he got into a bizarre argument with his girlfriend.

"Mr. Welliver stated he didn't like the tattoo and said she should have it removed," said Lieutenant Jim Hutchins of the Springfield Police Department.

That's when Welliver allegedly gave her an ultimatum, ONN's Denise Alex reported.

He pulled out a meat cleaver and said he'd cut off the tattoo from her buttocks or he'd cut something into her chest.

The victim opted for the latter choice.

"Welliver carved into her chest the word love, spelling for the word love like 'luv' with a heart," said Hutchins.

Neighbors said Welliver carved his name onto his girlfriend's chest because she was cheating on him and he wanted to mark his territory.

They also said she was a willing participant, but police still locked him up.

"With his size and with the meat cleaver she felt threatened so she didn't fight him," said Hutchins.

Police said Welliver took several pictures of the chest carving with his cell phone. They said he shared them with officers at the jail who in turn submitted the phone as evidence.

Stay with ONN or ONNtv.com for the latest information."

Oh my god.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I'm like, literallly cringing right now. >.O Mixed between all out, EW and OWWWWW.

Men can be sick and twisted when jealous or overprotective. So can women. I've heard some horror stories about jealous girlfriends that make me twitch just as much as this.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And here I thought it said 'man craves girlfriend'.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The fuck?

Good thing she opted for the last one... That shaving the tattoo off her ass with a cleaver would have been painful as shit..

This guy's a lunatic (someone should carve him in prison)... Though, this isn't as gruesome as I thought (from reading the thread's title)... I was thinking he'd reduced her into a jack o' lantern, or some shit...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
*facepalm* wow.... people... uhhhh *hits head on wall*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back