• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mansion in Twilight Town.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Considering I haven't really immersed myself in anything Kingdom Hearts related besides this forum and the games themselves, I was wondering; is there any signifigance to the mansion in Twilight Town besides it's function as DiZ's base of operations? Like, who the former owners were?

Naryx15

Maybe it will have some sort of significance in BbS?

If it was abandoned "years ago", and since BbS takes place "years ago" then hmm..
It would be interesting but it probably has no further significance.

Organization-XV-

Im pretty sure that it will show up in Birth By Sleep, or maybe even Days??
But It definitley has some meaning to it. I think i remember pegausus stautes being their and a showcase of a crumbled castle statue. In Birth By Sleep If The Mansion Is Mentioned These Will Probably Be Exlplained as to who the owner was but so far its just another secret yet to be revealed

robertexe

i like the point Naryx15 made.Days might shed some light but bbs shud give a background story to the mansion

C

Crossroads

Im pretty sure that it will show up in Birth By Sleep, or maybe even Days??
But It definitley has some meaning to it. I think i remember pegausus stautes being their and a showcase of a crumbled castle statue. In Birth By Sleep If The Mansion Is Mentioned These Will Probably Be Exlplained as to who the owner was but so far its just another secret yet to be revealed

I thought the crumbled castle represented AtW's desire to crush the Organization XIII.

AllEndsWith-

Like the thousands of things that were described with "...... years ago......" I say, WAIT FOR BBS!!!!!

In the nicest way possible, I mean to say.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I like the mansion, I hope there is a mystery behind it, to be explained in one of the future games.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
No it's just a big ass house that sits in the middle of a forest that's about all your gonna get.

I don't think BBS will explain anything related to the mansion either so don't get your hopes up.

In fact think of BBS like COM.

COM explained back story of KH2

BBS explains back story of KH1 how the adventure got started.

Witchcrest

Of course the Mansion has some significance! It's too detailed to be unexplained. There was even an examine reaction command when you went into that room with the broken table saying that only a large blast could have broken it like that. Nomura doesn't put that much detail into something that isn't important.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I think we could possibly find out more about the mansion in BBS. I had never really given it much thought. I had always just accepted the fact that it was abandoned many years ago. But I think that now that you guys have brought it up, maybe it does have significance. We all know that Ansem the Wise began experimenting with the darkness in peoples hearts and that his apprentice Xehanort took his experiments to the next level and became the heartless that we fought in Kingdom Hearts I. Considering that Twilight Town is a town that is between the realms of light and dark, it does make you wonder if the mansion could have some importance. Maybe it was used as headquarters for something important or maybe it was attacked by unbirths and Terra, Ven, and Aqua fought there. I was thinking that Twilight Town might be important because Yen Sid's tower is there. And we know that he trained King Mickey. I feel that there is more to the mansion and Twilight Town's story then we know just yet. But I bet BBS and even Days will shed some light on it.

To be honest I don't know where my thoughts are going, but I know what I'm trying to say. Sorry if this is confusing. Lol! :lol:

GriffinB

I just want to figure out what was in those 2 rooms blocked off by pipes.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well one of those rooms went to the smaller room that leads to the basement, since you can see a door blocked off when the floor dissapears.

But what always got to men was the statues sitting around and the large garden in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back