• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March 29th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHLover916

So how many people are skipping school in order to get Kingdom Hearts 2? My mom says that I can skip school to get it and go home and play it all day:D . I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna be waitin at the doors of the mall right before it opens I'm hoping to be the first kid in North America to not only have the complete North American version of the game but be ther first to play it. Oh and btw this isn't my first post it's my second but hooray for me I'm new anyway. Sorry if I do anything wrong. Oh and sorry but here's another question is the game being released on March 28th or is it being shipped to stores on March 28th, and then you can buy it on the 29th, just wondering. I'd hate to be at the mall on the 29th and find out that it was released the day before.:confused:

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well first of all, welcome to the forums! :) I for one, do not need to skip school. I go to college, and have all online classes. I am ahead in the class, so I will be able to play the game for a few days without having to worry about school or any make-up work. :p

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
Ok, your first question, Yes i am waiting in line to get it. Your second question, it is being shipped the 28th but depending on where you live it will be the 29th or 30th ask your local store. oh and by the way welcome to the forums

KHLover916

Well I pre-ordered at EB Games in August actually wow that was a long time ago that was when I thought that it was coming out in December but anyway. Yeah and I live in Massachusettes so does that mean it will come out early or later?

castleoblivion13

i am :D !!! on the day kingdomhearts 2 comes out i'm not going to school. i'm so lucky my mom is so nice, to not take me to school on that day. also, the game is going to be shipped on the 28th of march so it'll probably be on sale the 29th or 30th. I'm so excited to get kingdomhearts2!!!!!!!!>.< lol

KylonCocalina

it will be IN the store a couple days before the 28th. They are not allowed to sell it before the 28th which is the official release date. that is how retail works.
as far as skipping school..... well i'm not in school so i'll be at my local mall at opening time, then come home and play it while eating breakfast :D
EDIT-- and again i realize that i am the old fart of this forum :(

executioner

i only have 2 classes so i can play it at 12:30pm on the 28th. on a side note, i was getting afraid that i would get too mature for (sorry for mentioning) KH3, but i just noticed that sealightbreeze is 22 years old, so im happy now cause by the time that comes out, i'll probably be 22 years old. anywho, just be prepared to buy KH2on the 28th, 29th or the 30th, we've been waiting years for this game, i think we can wait a day or two more

man_of_power

i don't need to skip

i have spring break on that week
gezz. is my school the only school that has spring break that week?

FemmeFatale

Over there with thoughts of failure sinking in....
Wow ur lucky. I want to but I kno if I ask, the answer's NO. Like my mom would ever let me go and skip school to buy a game. She's so strict, I don't even kno if she'll let me buy it, let alone skip school. But I'll find a way to buy it....maybe I can sneak out and use the money she gave me 4 our school trip.....

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i'm going to skip school for sure cause right now we are having springbreak :( it woulda been better if we had springbreak that special week

TheKing'sGuard

Why not call your local store on Monday the 27th, ask if it's coming out on the 28the or 29th and save yourself the agony of a long ride home if it won't be in your store until the 29th.

Shipments have been late recently, Example, Grandia 3 came out not on the Tuesday that Square-Enix stated but was released in stores THE NEXT DAY

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i am prepared for this, just in case, ill skip school on march 28 and march 29 then im taking off work for those days just in case i can't get it on the 28th i get it on the 29th.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
my mom said i can't skip school,but i already have off that friday, so i'll be playin' that all day utill i have to got to my birthday party. and the game usually ships a day or two a head of time, but i live in New Jersey, and we always get the games the day of so i'm set:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back