• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
i dont see how disney worlds and ansem appprentice can fit. right now it should only be keyblade wielders.

here's the image http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/image464.png

Had to do a bit of searching through the site to find it (hotlinking ftl x.x), but yeah, I see what you mean. I'm not sure there would be any other characters in the Multiplayer battleground unless they clad them in armor.

If they stick with only Keyblade Wielders, there wouldn't be many to choose from. Seeing Xehanort's Apprentice there would be pretty cool, as well as Mickey, but I'm not sure even he would fit in well there. Maybe even having the Masters playable... *shrugs* I suppose they'll find some characters to choose from. It's also entirely possible that we'll be forced to just play Terra+Aqua+Ventus.

Allister Rose

French Lover
see: Organization XIII

master eraqus/erauqs seems to show signs of wearing an armor, i'd want to see his armor.

in kh2 final mix enigmatic sentiment's description said that the armor helped master the keyblade. since he is already keyblade master, it would be odd to see him in armor.

as for organization XIII, those are nobodies, they already interfered in world order. but in BBS they are merely apprentices who have no idea whats out there in space.

State

Awards
in kh2 final mix enigmatic sentiment's description said that the armor helped master the keyblade. since he is already keyblade master, it would be odd to see him in armor.

as for organization XIII, those are nobodies, they already interfered in world order. but in BBS they are merely apprentices who have no idea whats out there in space.

good point.

the same when they turned into nobodies, they had no idea where to go but used the corridors of darkness to travel through worlds, another world had to be their base or operations. also, i'm thinking that the apprentices won't make an appearance outside of radiant garden.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Due to UMD storage issue, I think we shouldn't bet on a load of playable character for this multiplayer mode.

Except if they use a downloadable content function.

They managed more than 13 playable characters on a DS cart - which is a lot smaller than a UMD.

Adding a playable character who's already in the game as an NPC takes practically no space, anyway. They've already got the models, textures, and animations on the UMD.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
They managed more than 13 playable characters on a DS cart - which is a lot smaller than a UMD.

Adding a playable character who's already in the game as an NPC takes practically no space, anyway. They've already got the models, textures, and animations on the UMD.
The difference is that the UMD gotta handle a lots of fully animated cutscene, where the DS mostly had text box cutscene. And all the attacks/stuff takes place to include too, if it's for they all have the same battle style, meh.

Allister Rose

French Lover
hmm...the master erauqs disussion quickly died because of vanitas.

anyways....you tihnk TVA will have a keyblade with the same keycharm as master Erauqs?

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
hmm...the master erauqs disussion quickly died because of vanitas.

anyways....you tihnk TVA will have a keyblade with the same keycharm as master Erauqs?

i doubt it since each keychain is reminiscent of a someone or a place. The keychain and badge they each wear must have came from Erauqs but I doubt theyd all have it. For all we know since Ven is so connected so ar to Roxas/Sora his keyblade might be a prototype to KK

Allister Rose

French Lover
i doubt it since each keychain is reminiscent of a someone or a place. The keychain and badge they each wear must have came from Erauqs but I doubt theyd all have it. For all we know since Ven is so connected so ar to Roxas/Sora his keyblade might be a prototype to KK

well i dont see the resemblence.

anyways that doesnt change KK and reverse KK.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
well i dont see the resemblence.

anyways that doesnt change KK and reverse KK.

thats not what I mean. I mean (my theory) a keychain symbolizes ones mastery over the keyblade and its power thus giving it a form that truely resembles its wielder. So since Ven has (at least once) had contact with Mickey and has a connection to Sora/Roxas lets so hypothetically if he got his keychain it could change into KK. Just an example.

So what I mean is Erauqs' keychain may be something he uses as badges for himself and the 3 but it really symbolizes something about him. like how the charm on oathkeeper represents Kairi...get it nmow

Allister Rose

French Lover
thats not what I mean. I mean (my theory) a keychain symbolizes ones mastery over the keyblade and its power thus giving it a form that truely resembles its wielder. So since Ven has (at least once) had contact with Mickey and has a connection to Sora/Roxas lets so hypothetically if he got his keychain it could change into KK. Just an example.

So what I mean is Erauqs' keychain may be something he uses as badges for himself and the 3 but it really symbolizes something about him. like how the charm on oathkeeper represents Kairi...get it nmow

i know, but that doesnt mean there can be more than one charm to represent the same people. like i said, KK and reverse KK have the same, so it's possible for more than one to have the same badge to represent multiple people

Ikkin

Bronze Member
The difference is that the UMD gotta handle a lots of fully animated cutscene, where the DS mostly had text box cutscene. And all the attacks/stuff takes place to include too, if it's for they all have the same battle style, meh.

Actually, the PSP actually has a big advantage over the DS, despite not having as many text-box cutscenes - it'll probably have a maximum of two video clips in the whole game. The PSP is capable of rendering KH's high-poly character models on its own power, so it doesn't need prerecorded cutscenes. And real-time cutscenes take a lot less space than prerecorded cutscenes do. Which isn't even to mention the fact that UMDs are a lot bigger than DS carts.

ELSIKOA

Its funny that he looks like Hironobu Sakaguchi the creator of the first final fantasy
500x_ashgooch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back