• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

master xehanort/ kingdom hearts theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobodyoftwilight

I was thinking, and let me tell you, this can be a dangerous thing.
as a keyblade master, I would expect mx to know that kh is light. Before now, I was just assuming that mx, being the bad guy, would be searching for darkness. and we saw the blue kh. but then, I thought about how mx made a comment like "one who weilds darkness doesnt deserve a keyblade." Is it possible that mx is searching for light?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
as a keyblade master, I would expect mx to know that kh is light. Before now, I was just assuming that mx, being the bad guy, would be searching for darkness. and we saw the blue kh. but then, I thought about how mx made a comment like "one who weilds darkness doesnt deserve a keyblade." Is it possible that mx is searching for light?

MX is searching for the beings with hearts of pure light.

Kingdom Hearts could be light or darkness.
MX said:
"Those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade ." ...

Last edited:

nobodyoftwilight

i was waiting for you to bring that up!
Light is good, right? Weve already seen how mx hates the darkness with his "those who weild darkness are unworthy to weild the keyblade" comment. So why is the main bad guy searching for light and hating on the darkness?
I dont think mx is our major evil person.

keybladelegacy

Website

uhuh...

Light is good, right? Weve already seen how mx hates the darkness with his "those who weild darkness are unworthy to weild the keyblade" comment.
Nothing says he hates the darkness he says

MX said:
"Those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade ." ...

You can use darkness without submitting too it. Example: Chain of Memories Riku

So why is the main bad guy searching for light and hating on the darkness?
Yes he is... If hes not then why are VAT trying too stop him and his apprentice.

nobodyoftwilight

wow, its just us

oh well anyway, what if his comment was an opinion. I mean, obviously weve seen how you can submit to the dark and still weild a kb.
as for tav, thats why I wanted to bounce this off someone. what if mw is searching for the light, and if he is, why do tav want to stop him?

keybladelegacy

Website
wow, its just us

oh well anyway, what if his comment was an opinion. I mean, obviously weve seen how you can submit to the dark and still weild a kb.
as for tav, thats why I wanted to bounce this off someone. what if mw is searching for the light, and if he is, why do tav want to stop him?

MX and his appearance disappeared and VAT master foresaw a disaster and sent VAT after MX(i think)

Of course MX doesnt have good intensions hes after Kingdom Hearts... and the way he froze ven in the bbs trailer doesnt look good

keybladelegacy

Website
it just seems too obvious that mx would be after kh for darkness. Can you use light for evil? Riku showed us you can use darkness for good.
I need sleep. we'll finish this l8er
N.o.T out

The only light i see him after is the beings with hearts of pure light. Maybe using them to get to kingdom hearts Ya im going to bed too...-_-

metalyoshi9

as a keyblade master, I would expect mx to know that kh is light.

Not really. We don't know what goes through Riku's and Mickey's heads, but we do see Sora when he's fighting Ansem, SoD...

Sora said:
I know now, without a doubt: Kingdom Hearts is light! *cue epic victory music*

The way he says it makes me think it's a sudden revalation. Not exactly common knowledge.
For all intensive purposes, Ansem SoD was a pretty well informed guy. But he thought it was of darkness.
So no, I don't think that can be assumed.

but then, I thought about how mx made a comment like "one who weilds darkness doesnt deserve a keyblade." Is it possible that mx is searching for light?
I find it much more likely that in that quote, he was just trying to mess with Ven's mind. Heck if he can get him against his own friends, victory lap for the old man, right?
So I wouldn't assume he's being honest.

Light is good, right?

You have since acknowledged it's potential to be used for evil, but please, don't ever say this again. It won't get you any approving looks on this site.
Just friendly advice. ;P

Last edited:

nobodyoftwilight

I meant that like, being an older kb master, surrounded by other kb masters, I think its safe to assume mx knew. Sora was alone. He never went through an aprenticeship, so we cant expect him to know everything mx did. now, im goin to bed cuz its 2:30 here.

metalyoshi9

I meant that like, being an older kb master, surrounded by other kb masters, I think its safe to assume mx knew. Sora was alone. He never went through an aprenticeship, so we cant expect him to know everything mx did. now, im goin to bed cuz its 2:30 here.

"Surrounded" is a bit excessive. We know of ONE ofther, TAV's master. And I don't think the two were exactly friends.

And I don't think it can be directly confirmed that MX went through an apprenticeship. So let's wait on that.

Haha. Good night. It's 5:40 PM for me. :D!

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane

Not really. We don't know what goes through Riku's and Mickey's heads, but we do see Sora when he's fighting Ansem, SoD...

The way he says it makes me think it's a sudden revalation. Not exactly common knowledge.
For all intensive purposes, Ansem SoD was a pretty well informed guy. But he thought it was of darkness.
So no, I don't think that can be assumed.

I find it much more likely that in that quote, he was just trying to mess with Ven's mind. Heck if he can get him against his own friends, victory lap for the old man, right?
So I wouldn't assume he's being honest.

You have since acknowledged it's potential to be used for evil, but please, don't ever say this again. It won't get you any approving looks on this site.
Just friendly advice. ;P

That should be sufficient..

But too add on...

as a keyblade master, I would expect mx to know that kh is light.
Speculation. Sure, in KH1 we saw that KH was Light. That doesnt mean the KH is always Light. Anyways, there are two Kingdom Hearts. One of Men and one of the Worlds... So..MX's KH could be different.

Before now, I was just assuming that mx, being the bad guy, would be searching for darkness.[/quote]
Well... we cant be too sure about that....
For all you know, he's the good guy :eek:

I thought about how mx made a comment like "one who weilds darkness doesnt deserve a keyblade.
Im going with Yoshi on this one.

Is it possible that mx is searching for light?
Well, he is searching for Beings with Hearts of Pure Light.

metalyoshi9

It's all a mystery *waves hands in a ghostly manner*

Well thanks for "contributing." *Waves hands in an accusing manner.*
>_>

Brandon said:
That should be sufficient..

But too add on...
Brandon! Good to see you on the same thread again! :D!

Speculation. Sure, in KH1 we saw that KH was Light. That doesnt mean the KH is always Light. Anyways, there are two Kingdom Hearts. One of Men and one of the Worlds... So..MX's KH could be different.

I didn't consider that...>_>
Well said.
=]

Wait. Which one did Ansem SoD open the door to in KH1? :x

Well... we cant be too sure about that....
<strike>For all you know, he's the good guy :eek:</strike>

I have to be honest. I would hate that.
But you're right that we don't know. (Although that would be quite unexpected.)
Damn Nomura. He won't tell us anything. >_>.

nobodyoftwilight said:
Is it possible that mx is searching for light?

*Theatrical voice* One always finds both light and darkness in whatever they seek, as they are two sides of the same coin and one will always be found where the other is present.
:E

Muse

you look atrocious
Light is good, right? Weve already seen how mx hates the darkness with his "those who weild darkness are unworthy to weild the keyblade" comment. So why is the main bad guy searching for light and hating on the darkness?

Light is good? Not necessarily. =/ Light could be either good or evil, depending on who's hands its in. The same could be said for darkness. Their Realm affiliation has nothing to do with whether they are good or evil, I'll have you know.

We don't have proof that MX hates the darkness. He's most likely picking on Terra, who've they've mentioned several times in the BBS trailers that he's dipping into the darkness a bit.

Surely he's looking for BWHoPL to use for a diabolical plot. Otherwise it wouldn't have been so crucial for TAV to hunt him down and try to stop him, no?

Muse

you look atrocious
TAV are not looking for him because of some kind of sinister scheme MX could be planning, but because their master for told of a disaster if MX should disappear. right?

Either way, they need to pursue him because something bad will happen should MX do something which includes disappearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back