• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort manipulated?! Vens' Heart!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

00 Raiser Fan

Ok so this (YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep trailer + Gameplay) aswell as other things i've seen got me thinking that Master Xehanort is being manipulated by Vanitas. I mean its kinda funny how MX was saying that "that" man is a monster infused with darkness and that Ven should use his power to defeat the darkness and correct his mistakes. I'm not sure if he was refering to Terra or Vanitas out of his real consciousness, but for some reason I feel like Vanitas is the main Antagonist here and not MX. And since Xehanort and Master Xehanort are two seperate ppl, it kinda makes sense. And why is MX trying to make Ven lose his heart, is it because Vanitas wants it for himself seeing as he could be the first heartless ever made (or atleast I think so) or what?
What do you ppl think? Try discussing, u'll be doing me a favor for I'm starting to get splitting headaches!!

P.S Sorry if this has been discussed before for I haven't checked!

A

Audo

Uh, who said MX was ever telling Ven to correct his mistakes?

Also, who said he was trying to make Ven lose his heart?

Vanitas isn't a heartless.

00 Raiser Fan

Well am not sure who he was addressing but if you watch the video u'll see that Vanitas was fighting Ventus while MX was saying that, so it seemed like he was telling Ven.
But even if he wasn't telling that to Ven, it still seems like Vanitas is controlling MX.

00 Raiser Fan

Deception???!!! Dont be stupid, am not trying to mislead ppl, am just saying what I thought when I saw that Video, I had good intentions you know!
Anyway, I posted up a link to the video I'm talking about so that ppl tell me whats their impression when they see MX saying that with that look in his eyes.
And also what he meant by you're losing it when he was talking to Ven at Olympus Coliseum, it felt like he was talking about the heart.
And YES, Vanitas seems to be a heartless more than anything else, and don't tell me heartless didn't exist back then cause I bet Vanitas will turn out to be an exception!! Even though thats just a personal thought.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Deception???!!! Dont be stupid, am not trying to mislead ppl, am just saying what I thought when I saw that Video, I had good intentions you know!
-facepalm-
i meant the scene is intentionally misleading.

And YES, Vanitas seems to be a heartless more than anything else, and don't tell me heartless didn't exist back then cause I bet Vanitas will turn out to be an exception!! Even though thats just a personal thought.
The Apprentices created the Heartless, it's impossible for Vanitas to be one.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I mean its kinda funny how MX was saying that "that" man is a monster infused with darkness

At this point, I do not think MX is referring to Vanitas, especially after Terra referred to him as a boy. This, as well as other things, hint more toward Terra than Vanitas.

I'm not sure if he was referring to Terra or Vanitas out of his real consciousness, but for some reason I feel like Vanitas is the main Antagonist here and not MX.

Aside from that one scene, MX has pretty much been the same throughout the game. I'd think he was just putting on an act there to get whoever he was talking to to do his dirty work for him.

00 Raiser Fan said:
Well am not sure who he was addressing but if you watch the video u'll see that Vanitas was fighting Ventus while MX was saying that, so it seemed like he was telling Ven.

We do not even know if those two scenes happen at the same time. The only reason you think they do is because the trailer makes them out to be.

But even if he wasn't telling that to Ven, it still seems like Vanitas is controlling MX.

I'm with Audo, I don't see it.

He wasn't talking about you. =v

Anyway, I posted up a link to the video I'm talking about so that ppl tell me whats their impression when they see MX saying that with that look in his eyes.

I think he was just being manipulative. It's not like the other Xehanorts weren't.

And YES, Vanitas seems to be a heartless more than anything else, and don't tell me heartless didn't exist back then cause I bet Vanitas will turn out to be an exception!!

Then I will. Heartless did not exist during BBS because Xehanort (the apprentice) created the first Heartless after BBS had ended. Vanitas is not a Heartless no matter how hard you wish or how bad you want him to be.

00 Raiser Fan

^^^ LOL, your last sentence was hilarious.
Am sorry Audo I just thought you were refering to me.
So I guess trailers would do anything to get ppl excited.
I guess this wraps up things then, anyone knows how to close a thread?!

A

Audo

At this point, I do not think MX is referring to Vanitas, especially after Terra referred to him as a boy. This, as well as other things, hint more toward Terra than Vanitas.
Goldpanner explained this. The word MX uses to describe the person is actually not gender-specific, it was just translated by the fans to be "man".

It's really more along the lines of: "Already that thing is a monster infused with darkness".

So, really, it could be anyone, still.

Axel_Burn

Well,there is one thing that i didnt think before...Ven's heart for Vanitas and im sure that is somehow connected to the Heartless ...sounds a good theory to me

jonXjon

Let's see, who do we know who is a "Man" during BBS? Terra, Eraqus, and MX. Obviously I am talking about original characters. I don't think Eraqus would easily be manipulated and infused with darkness my MX. Obviously Terra.

Another tiny theory is MX in the Jump Festa 08 Trailer when he was talking about a man infused with darkness. He might have been talking about what he has become. Maybe MX slowly goes insane from events that happen in the game. Wouldn't be the first time Square has pulled this off. Kefka from FFVI and Sephiroth FFVII both have. And became main Antagonists. But idk just theorizing with really no proof.

A

Audo

As I said, it's not gender specific. MX could be talking about Aqua for all we know.

αsiя

space coke
I remember in the scans that Terra called Vanitas a boy
that could tell us that MX wasnt talking about Vanitas

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
How many times do I need to say it? MX didn't refer to the person as a "Man"!

Don't you hate it when your postes are flat out ignored?

I don't think that Vanitas is manipulating MXbut I wouldn't be surprised if Van had some sort of agenda of his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back