• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Meaning of 358/2 Days" Official Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm sticking with the obvious, 358 days of Roxas's existence before the beginning of KH2, the /2 probably means that the days are being shared between 2 people. Either Roxas/Sora, Roxas/Axel, perhaps even Roxas/Riku or Roxas/14th member

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I actually heavily agree with that notion, but it seems to me that a lot of people have much more in depth work and do not think it is that simple. To me its the same thing. 358 days is almost a year, and Sora was asleep for about a year, meaning Roxas was alive for about a year. This is Roxas' story after all. I also remember a screen with Roxas saying "I have x number of days left". It looks like Roxas is aware of what he has gotten himself into? I am not really sure.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, Roxas's story at the beginning of KH2 was 7 days, was it not? 358 days until he was placed in the digital Twilight Town, 7 days inside before he finally merges with Sora, 365 days total, exactly 1 year.

I think the /2 is what throws people off, I think it likely means that we're either getting both Roxas and Riku's side of the story, or it represents that in some way Roxas is sharing the days with Sora

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
365-7=358 So ya, when he was in the digital Twilight Town, he was not aware of what his existance was exactly, so 358 fits perfectly in that context. I don't know what else it could be. =(

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, I'm thinking that the "151 days" comment is probably said by Roxas halfway through the game, so halfway through the game Roxas is aware that he's gonna be captured or something to that effect

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yup, I'm sure during a lot of the game, Roxas will be learning more and more about who he is while he works with the Organization, which will probably lead up to when that whole "betrayal" event happens.

JabbaB

Remember Roxas woke up.. not really knowing where he was??? That was day 1 on kingdom hearts 2, and after 7 days, he became a part of Sora again. That was the first day he was placed in the digital world and his memories were erased by namine. Nobodies were supposed to be nobodies, but both he and namine rejoined Sora and... Kairi??? Why would Kairi have a nobody??????? anyone!!!

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Kairi's heart was released from Sora when he stabbed himself with the dark Keyblade. Kairi's Nobody was created from Sora's body and soul, so she had the ability to control the memories of Sora and those connected to him. Because Kairi is a Princess of Heart and has no darkness in her heart, no Heartless was created.

JabbaB

I cannot believe I forgot about the whole princess deal... kinda important... but then how is namine also in the digital and REAL twilight town???? uhhhh:confused:

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
but then how is namine also in the digital and REAL twilight town???? uhhhh

She changes herself into data and enters the digital Twilight Town, the same way that Riku does, and Sora does later on.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yup, they probably either use individual powers, or that machine in the mansion. ^_^

Good explination on Namine/Kairi OATH. <3 I kind of new that but you put all the pieces together for me.

JabbaB

WTF!?! I don't remember anyone 'changing' into data, except sora. Riku was not in the twilight town was he??? meh... no more questions... i will just go replay both

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Good explination on Namine/Kairi OATH. <3

Thanks. =P

WTF!?! I don't remember anyone 'changing' into data, except sora. Riku was not in the twilight town was he???

Roxas had to be changed into data to be put into the virtual Twilight Town in the first place. And Riku is turned into data when he goes to steal Roxas' munny. DiZ also converts himself to data several times to confront Roxas.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd like to throw a question. I don't remember why, why did they need to put Roxas in a fake digital world the last seven days he was alive?

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
I'd like to throw a question. I don't remember why, why did they need to put Roxas in a fake digital world the last seven days he was alive?

Something along the lines of needing him to fix up Sora and extract memories etc etc when sora was in the pod thingy. Digital world was a simulation to pull shizzle outta his noggin... or something. *doesnt remember specifics*

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I don't remember why, why did they need to put Roxas in a fake digital world the last seven days he was alive?

I think it was so Namine could give Sora's memories to Roxas as data. But that doesn't seem to make sense because Sora was the one who needed lost memories, not Roxas. =/ Maybe Namine gave Roxas Sora's memories so that when Roxas and Sora merged, Sora would get his memories from Roxas' half of him?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But then why can't Sora remember Roxas' life at all if their memories would merge?

Death

Your #1 Bruh
i think 358/2 days is like a math problem and it equals all the days roxas has been in the orginization
which would be 179 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back