• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megadeth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
I find Megadeth to be a great band... no, a superior band. The rifts and solos are truly amazing, along with the lyrics that tie everything in. Now, I doubt anyone listens to them, seeing on how they are 80's metal/rock, yet they are truly a great band.

On iTunes, their newest album has been out for 1 day, and has around 130 reviews already, and I bought it as well. Excellent album.

Much love to this band<3

Now, has anyone heard of them/like them?

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
I find Megadeth to be a great band... no, a superior band. The rifts and solos are truly amazing, along with the lyrics that tie everything in. Now, I doubt anyone listens to them, seeing on how they are 80's metal/rock, yet they are truly a great band.

On iTunes, their newest album has been out for 1 day, and has around 130 reviews already, and I bought it as well. Excellent album.

Much love to this band<3

Now, has anyone heard of them/like them?

Silly Edward forgot that Derek listens to Megadeth, and lurvs them with a passion. Yep, Megadeth are a very, very epic band, focusing a lot on guitar playing. And, seeing as you and me play guitar, we can truly appreciate this awesome band. . . unlike SOMEBODY. . . *looks off in Jerome's direction*

Anyways, yeah, check 'em out if you're into speed rock/metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back