• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman X:Command Mission

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Zero

Gummi Ship Builder
I think I am on chapter 6 or 5 I have Zero and Axl, and Spider died, but he isnt really dead,lol.Umm yeah that pretty much it, I havent been playing it for abut 3 weeks now.

#12_Larxene

um i bat the game and the ending was kool especially the muzic but the final boss was way to easy plus i had x's ultimate armor and zeros ultimate armor as well which has him looking like a bat kind of wiht tight ass wings and axl just had his ultimate weapon which was called ancient gun which u get by defeating the whole nine tail clan which was really hard and there is going to be a sequel yay!

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
X-Zero said:
I think I am on chapter 6 or 5 I have Zero and Axl, and Spider died, but he isnt really dead,lol.Umm yeah that pretty much it, I havent been playing it for abut 3 weeks now.

Great job on ruining the story for some people.

Anyways I'm done. It was a good game. I like the battling system but the bosses were way, way to easy. I could beat them all with no Hyper modes at all. I have like every weapon (well the ones that are good) but I'm just missing one tank part which I think is in the Desert (but I can't find it).

The ending music was kewl with the japanese style. I hope they're going to make a sequel because this was a pretty kewl game.

#12_Larxene

megamans ultimate armor u have to get a key from the expeditiobns u know the lil bots u send out to find stuff for u ok so when u get all the itmes go and explore the areas with locked doors and there alkways a secret boss *God raflashion was hard that lil dancing flower B***h * so yeah u do that and look for them is in the stage were u fight the stupid water guy i forgot his name its where u meat the real maximo ahahaha ok thats al im sayin :d

X-Zero

Gummi Ship Builder
YOu guys beat wow, we still havent really touched ours, *looks at it, dusty*

Anti-Light2b

Comand Mission got kinda of repetitive and the fact that
Im really startign to think they are gonna replace axel for
megaman is pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back