• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memory Card

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

Okay, I was playing Birth By Sleep and suddenly got a massage saying that it couldn't read the data install, and I thought okay whatever...
Not long after I tried to save the game and I got a message that my files were corrupt. So I stopped the game and went to the PSP main menu and got a message that my Memory Card was corrupt and that I most go to System Settings and Format my Memory Card.
But if I'll format my Memory Card then all my saves will get lost and I'll have to all over again, and I don't wish to replay Terra's story at the moment.

Also, what if that happens again? Then I'll have to do it all over again.

So anybody know what I should do?

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
if its corrupted theres no way you can get your data back, your going to have to format it and re download the data-install

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Make backups of your saves periodically I guess. You'll have to replay it anyways if your memory card is corrupted.

JTD95

Make backups of your saves periodically I guess. You'll have to replay it anyways if your memory card is corrupted.

How do I make back-ups? And what if I replay everything and then it happens again?

if its corrupted theres no way you can get your data back, your going to have to format it and re download the data-install

Can't I somehow connect the Memory Card to a computer and take the save files over there, format my Memory Card and take it back?

Also, why did it become corrupt? I read somewhere that some Memory Cards are fake. Does that mean my Memory Card was fake? And also, is it only fake Memory Cards that gets corrupted?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back