• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey and DiZ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
.:KL:. said:
*pulls up a chair*

Let me get this monkey off my back first:

No she doesn't. She said Shadow. But the meaning of shadow the game meant was replacing/imitating Kairi in Sora's memories.

If you have played CoM, you should know that Axel and Vexen have used the word, "nobodies" He refers to the who Organization as "nobodies". Thanks to the quote from DD which actually has true meaning in relation to KH2:

VIII - Nobody
The thrid enemy = Nobody "Who is the Nobody, you ask? They are the non-existent ones.

Ansem's Reports say the non-existent ones are:

Anyway in CoM "nobodies" were said like this:

and this:

Just like Ansem's reports state. The Organization are shells. They are all twilight. And DiZ, he is Ansem but then again he isn't. Riku may have been referring to the Ansem in his heart, the one that was shown in KH1, which would make DiZ not Ansem. But then again he is Ansem...but he is also nobody. Since DiZ is nobody he is a shell. And who's shell would he be? Bob's? No Ansem's.

While DiZ is Ansem, he is not the complete Ansem or the Heart Ansem. Making him not Ansem and Ansem at the same time. See how confusing it is? But then again it makes
sense....

First of all, I'm not a monkey but I'll take care of that little insult in a pm. Anyway, See, in the report it said that they were "cast off by the heart", right? So when you say Diz is a shell of Ansem, Ansem's heart cast Diz off, but . . . within Riku lies darkness which still part of Ansem dwells ( or it could be the darkness in his heart taking the shape of Ansem) and there's a possibility that part is not Ansem's heart, for Sora could've destroyed it in KH1. Oh yeah, you can flame the He(( out of me if I forgot about this and it's in COM, but in order to be a nobody or a shell, you have to be twilight, Diz never said he was twilight, he never told Riku which side he was on.

~NGD OMEGA~

Chill out yo, it is not off topic totally, it still ties in. And Mickey knows DiZ because of all the reasons KL stated before. There, now we are a little more on topic.

KeybladeShadow88

RPGplaya you are oviously not very much into reading are you, it states clearly in ansems reports that shells are real, so get over it, they are in the game, you don't like it, to bad, don't buy KH2 then, cuase they are not going to go away

DJ_Masta999

KeybladeShadow88 said:
RPGplaya you are oviously not very much into reading are you, it states clearly in ansems reports that shells are real, so get over it, they are in the game, you don't like it, to bad, don't buy KH2 then, cuase they are not going to go away

Alright now thats a good one!

AHeartless

DJ_Masta really likes to comment everything...

But anyways yeah Mickey knew DiZ because he knew that good & complete Ansem. But then Ansem plunged himself to darkness and his body was cast off somewhere. Then dark Ansem found himself a nice new host, Riku. So when Mickey ran to DiZ, he felt familiar.

Why DiZ helped Riku so much...? Well, probably his helping had a twisted and darker side: If Riku would chose the path of darkness, Riku would turn to Ansem's little puppet and then Ansem could go back to DiZ. If he would chose the path of light, I think Ansem would get whooped out from Riku and then probably would go back to DiZ. But Riku chose the path of twilight, and neither happened.

Anyway that's what I think. Got a BIT out off the topic, uh...? Well, just flame me: I need to warm these sausages I got. HAHAHAHAHAH.

thecloser

but if ansem is the heart and diz is the shell does that mean that there are still 2 other ansems?

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
The most popular theory is that DiZ is Ansem's shell. If this is true, then DiZ is on the Twilight side because all shells, such as the Dusks and the Organization, are part of the world in-between (aka- twilight). So if this theory is true, then he doesn't have to say he is twilight.

Reverse Rebirth

First off i'd like to put out there that as far as i can remember the Unknowns in COM stated that they were neither light nor dark....this explains why they are known as nobodies for they are neither light or dark and i find it odd that they are refered to as twilight when as far as i know it was never stated that they were. Twilight as i see it is a mix between light and dark. The Unknowns are neither.

Here is a link to a thread i put up giving my theory on Diz. It has my theory on how Mickey remembers Diz.
http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?p=91048#post91048

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Your theory is exactly like mine, except that yours goes into more detail.

Now about whether or not the Organization is Twilight, we will found out for sure when the game comes out.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Deathsaber99 said:
riku chose the path of twilight, and he then changed into an organization coat, so any who wears these must have chosen the path of twilight, right???

If that is true, then Mickey must have chosen the path to Twilight, too. In COM, Mickey said that he would follow Riku along the path of Twilight to learn more about it. He didn't say that he would join the Twilight side. I think that people with the black coat are members of the Organization. But if this is true, then Riku and Mickey joined the Organization. There are way to many possibilities to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back