• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickeys Letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Something might have already been posted about this but maybe Mickeys letter is talking about Coded because he read some letter in Coded before he digitized(cant think of a better word for it) himself. Coded in the real timezone not in the digital world is actually after KH2. Flame if you want just a theory

UrbanQuattrus

The letter probably will matter as much as the one at the end of KH1. In other words, not one bit.

Hero2

The letter probably will matter as much as the one at the end of KH1. In other words, not one bit.

What are you going on about? The ending of Kingdom Hearts was a corner-stone for sequels in the future. The letter will probably be explained post-game when and if there is a Kingdom Hearts 3.

Rauni

I think it's the begining of KH3 and also I hear that the characters from Birth By Sleep are in KH3. I think the letter is explaining tells them what's going on so they can go to meet Mickey to help him save the world again and to tell Sora a litle bit about the characters from Birth By Sleep who will be in KH3 IF there is one. :idea:

UrbanQuattrus

What are you going on about? The ending of Kingdom Hearts was a corner-stone for sequels in the future. The letter will probably be explained post-game when and if there is a Kingdom Hearts 3.

Did you watch the ending of KH1, where Sora and co chased after Pluto, who had a letter in his mouth? They made a big deal about catching him and getting the letter. Then, as soon as CoM begins, suddenly the letter doesn't matter anymore. That's what I'm going on about.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lol, yesh... that would be funny

"Dear Sora and Co.,
Oh NOEZ! RAMENZ!! J00 SAVEEEED MEYE WIIYFE!! OMG< THANKIJ000

King Mickeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Macabre

Gold Member
It's a sign that KH is not over yet and that there will be future games.
You know....

I read somewhere that Square and Disney never thought KH would get sequels but it became popular and it now has CoM,KH2,BBS,358/2 days,Coded.

Lancelot

Awards
Well as long as it doesn't go down like Spyro, I'm happy for there to be as many as possible

Detronilizer

Interviewer: In the last scene in the ending, they received a letter from the king. I'm quite curious to what's written in it.

Tetsuya Nomura: I was troubled for a very long time on whether I should show the letter's contents or not, and in the end I decided to let people speculate it themselves. You can guess what's in the letter by looking at those three's facial expressions: Sora looking at it blankly, Riku smirking and Kairi looking slightly worried. If it was just a "Hello, it's been awhile", they would be smiling instead so at least it's hinted it is not that kind of simple letter. Actually, it was planned to have a little more scene to it and by watching it you could tell what's in the letter. I might be able to show that scene when I get the chance to.

Interviewer: So by a little while, do you mean that Sora's journey from Kingdom Hearts 2 hasn't finished?

Tetsuya Nomura: Yes. If you're talking about the mysteries that started from Kingdom Hearts 1, then those were all revealed. In the ending of Kingdom Hearts II, there was a scene where Sora received a letter from the King; for Sora, I would like you to consider this as a new beginning. The truth is, until the very end, I was considering whether or not to include a scene showing them setting off on a journey after reading the letter.

So yes, the letter is pretty important. If you read a couple of Nomura's other interviews, he states that everything will add up to a new KH game (KH3, obviously), and that the letter is where it starts.

Lancelot

Awards
No, what Detro posted is definately what has been said, from Nomura himself. But in the end, it could end up being about the Keyblade War

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Something might have already been posted about this
Yes, I did
but maybe Mickeys letter is talking about Coded because he read some letter in Coded before he digitized(cant think of a better word for it) himself. Coded in the real timezone not in the digital world is actually after KH2. Flame if you want just a theory

We don't know if coded occurs during the months they were on Destiny Islands or after they got the letter

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
have you thought that the letter is refering to coded?maybe mickey needs their help in order to "realise them from their torment".if not,i'm pretty sure it will be revealed in another KH game (KH3 maybe).the letter is,nonetheless,important!!

Twiligan

I think you are right, it has been stated that KH Coded takes place after the events of KH2, so it fits together perfectly in my opinion, Unless of course it concernes the return of Xehanort, seeing as his heartless was destroyed first then his nobody, so that means he WILL return, more than likey the main antagonist of KH3, unless they decide to drag this shit on longer than it needs to.

oreo_the_khluvr

well it's obviously something having to do with KH3 (which they had better make or I will beat the crap out of Square-Enix) anyway... so it's probably something like "hey, dudes, grab your keyblades and let's go on another adventure to solve a mystery!!!"

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I think it has something to do with the Room of Sleep. Sooner or later they were bound to discover it, right?

UrbanQuattrus

~ hmm. i don't know, urban. somethin tells me this one's pretty important. with bbs comin out before kh3, i was thinkin it had somethin to do w/ the whole "awakening" thing.

Well, after having seen the interview segments that Detronilizer posted, I'll concede that you may be right. I'll adopt a "wait and see" attitude for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back