• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Military talk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Who knows if the Navy does anything besides being in boats for a LONG time or war?
Sometimes they spend ages on a boat out of wartime.
Maybe they even get a thing or two on the busy days.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
In the Navy your expected to have some kinda of training via ship, and it goes about 6 months long or more when in deployment. during those days your mostly working where as on your off days, you can chill and do whatever you want. Especially at port, where considering what port you get stationed at, you can go do whatever you feel like. That's about the only slow bit of the Navy...so like the Army, you're gonna want to pack a bunch of stuff before you leave. It's the main reason they have those big ass duffle bags.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
There's this guy I used to know. Wanted to be a marine. around the beginning of last year we kept hearing of girls claiming rape. Then he attempted it with me. I called the police, of course. Every single case against him was dropped because there wasnt enough evidence in each one. Obviously, I knew the marines wouldn't let him in. Except about a week ago, I heard they just wanted to wait 6-12 months until after the cases had been dropped. This kinda pissed me off. The army and any kind of army for the US should only recriut those who have proven themselves to be good. I mean, I heard that one guy joined the marines, raped some chick there, got her pregnant, and all the higher ups did was keep them apart. Didn't do very well. A few weeks before she was due she dissapeared, and I *think* he did too. I don't mean, okay you had some record as a teenager, just wait a few months and then well let you in- but I mean, ok you had a record as a teenager, but you cleaned up your act and took responsibility for your actions. It just seems really dumb to me that they're pretty much letting anybody in.

Xentus

Hey i have a question for all of you guys in the military. What do you recommend for me to do so i can be physically prepared for military training.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Hey i have a question for all of you guys in the military. What do you recommend for me to do so i can be physically prepared for military training.

run...run alot. with the navy you are graded in your prt by the average of your three scores. You get scored on a 1.5 mile run, push ups, and sit ups. you need to get an average of 60 to pass basic for the navy. DOn't know the specifics about the scoring for the navy since i'm air force but you can probably find that online.

also word of advice, make sure you look into what you want to do in any military service thoroughly, don't just believe everything a recruiter tells you about a job, they have a quota they have to fill to stay recruiters so some will try and sweet talk a job offer, not all of them will but still look into the jobs your interested in yourself before signing your name on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back