• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Military talk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xentus

Any of you guys and girls that are either in the military or just want to talk about the military,this is where you can talk about it.You can also talk about some new things about or in the military that some of us might not know.And please dont post anything that has to do with you hating the military.Cant wait to here from ya!

O

Oberon

I think it's sorta bogus how military gets all the latest technologies and we (the public) have to wait. I mean, in a lot of ways it's justified, but in a lot of other ways, it's irritating as well.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I'm in the Army and I agree with Ophan.......dont wanna talk military all the time....it gets annoying. lol

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
If you have any questions or anything I'll be happy to answer.

And thanks but I've only been to training and now I'm getting ready to become a 2nd Lieutenant. I havent seen any combat or even left the country so I havent really served anything yet lol

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'm in Army Rotc. Thinking about contracting with the Army because they offered me $67,000 for my grades... I'm pretty torn about what to do at the moment.

Xentus

If you have any questions or anything I'll be happy to answer.

And thanks but I've only been to training and now I'm getting ready to become a 2nd Lieutenant. I havent seen any combat or even left the country so I havent really served anything yet lol

But iv been watching some military stuff lately and i know that training is super tough.

And i have a question,are there other jobs beside war in the army?

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
lol war isnt a job but if you mean if there's other jobs that dont require you to fight then yes there are

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Well i kinda want to be a civi in the military.

There are lots of yum yum benefits in serving one's country - pension, dental, taxes, etc; acquiring a job is also easier, provided you get the degree - most cases, if you have the same credentials as someone else, except they didn't partake in military service, then you've got a definitely better chance of being hired.

Xentus

There are lots of yum yum benefits in serving one's country - pension, dental, taxes, etc; acquiring a job is also easier, provided you get the degree - most cases, if you have the same credentials as someone else, except they didn't partake in military service, then you've got a definitely better chance of being hired.

Also good for my future .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back