• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Evidence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.

Awkward Squid

good if you look at this video:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Do You Remember Your True Name?
(around 0:32)

and then look at this video:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - JUMP FESTA 2008 Trailer SUBTITLE
(around 0:34)

look at the way terra/xemnas touches vens/roxas shoulder its exactly the same!!

I remember seeing a thread just like this...

Human contact isn't uncommon in KH. A simple shoulder pat seems too insignificant to be considered an actual connection between Terra and Xehanort.

Awards
You might be right, but then why did Xemnas tried to make Xion absorb Roxas then. It's like he doesn't care what happens to Roxas.

Awkward Squid

You might be right, but then why did Xemnas tried to make Xion absorb Roxas then. It's like he doesn't care what happens to Roxas.

Honestly, the only thing Xemnas cared about was completing Kingdom Hearts. Xion began absorbing too much power, so in the end, the organization no longer needed Roxas.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

too me it looks like Terra's just a little out of his mind x_x everything he's saying makes absolutely no sense.

It wasn't supposed to make sense. Vague clues are Nomura's specialty.

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I thought it was part of Xemnas's plan to make Xion absorbed Roxas since they had this one mission where Roxas had to fight this Heartless that turns out to be Xion. It's thanks to Axel that they didn't end up killing each other. Also those weird devices that were put in different worlds made Xion stronger. It's almost like Xemnas planned for Xion to become the Keyblade wielder.

BTW how do I make a spoiler tags?

Jakek9

[spoiler.=] PUT TEXT HERE [/spoiler.]

Thats the BBC code for it(remove the dots)

And yes, Xion was crreated to absorb Sora's nobody, or the other way around. Therefore to stop the process of soras awakening all together. Creating a Sora that the Organization can use for their own needs. Not to mention, no one could stop them, and, they could gain more hearts then ever before.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I thought it was part of Xemnas's plan to make Xion absorbed Roxas since they had this one mission where Roxas had to fight this Heartless that turns out to be Xion. It's thanks to Axel that they didn't end up killing each other. Also those weird devices that were put in different worlds made Xion stronger. It's almost like Xemnas planned for Xion to become the Keyblade wielder.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh and as for Spoiler tags [SPOILER =text][/SPOILER] without the space. Check out the BBS coding in the ask a mod thread (in the signature)

tomasmccann

Awards
Well instead of saying what everyone just said about ten times, just to post a message and just to be a smartypants, i'm going to point out what i think Nobody Hero wants to say. LS says Xehanort repeatedly because it's the only thing he remembers. Obviously the battle woudn't be canon in that case, because it happens in kingdom hearts II, but it might be a hint to the fact that Terra is Xehanort's past.

Dcasd1

he said xehnaort because he proably holds a strong grudge against him and mistaked sora for xehnaort.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I've always wondered why LS/ES (for those that referred to him Enigmatic Soldier; *sigh* I miss summer '08) mistook Sora for Master Xehanort. On the other hand, it could just be that ES's memory is based on that epic battle, and Sora's arrival probably awakened him, so he would automatically assume that he was still in the midst of that fight.

What I don't get is why ES had to fight Sora in the first place. What did it all mean? Did he possibly sense Ven in him?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
he said xehnaort because he proably holds a strong grudge against him and mistaked sora for xehnaort.

How in the world could he have thought that Sora was MX? Maybe Terra could be xehanort there is a lot of evidence of him being Xehanort.
1. Terra uses the power of darkness
2. Vanitas tells Ven that "The being known as Terra will soon dissappear"
3. Xemnas tells Sora that all he can feel is hatred(negative emotion relating to his somebody) obviosly when Xehanort awoke he remembered nothing but the name xehanort itslef and his hatred. What if when xemnas formed his memories came back of being xehanort but remembered something else too, his friends Aqua and Ven???? Therefore he serches C.O. for the chambers to bring them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back