• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Press Conference Info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMemories

Hey guys, here is some new info that popped up on KHU about two minutes ago. Here it is.

You learn to use Reaction Commands during the battle with Xaldane (aka 'Xaldin').

- MP use is somewhat unlimited. As you use it up, it reaches 0 and magic and co-op skills are disabled, but it seems to regenerate automatically. The person who reported this said he was sorry for giving a poor description, so it may not be 100%.

- The competition the Twilight Town boys fight in is called the STRUGGLE (in English). They are reading the poster at the clock tower. In the finals are a two-on-two match. They also seem to fight under a big banner that says "FIGHT" (in English).

- One of the cloaked men mentions something about the Keyblade, like "It's quite splendid, the Keyblade. But the user is very troublesome." <-- not sure on that.

- Minnie says something about an "important light", probably that glowing thing we saw in the recent scans. She then mentions roses...

- Jack's seiyuu is Hiroaki Hirata, who also played Jack in the Japanese dub of PotC. Might this hint that Depp will be doing the English version? We can only hope.

- In Wisdom form, it seems that as you continue to perform magic in a combo, it increases in strength each time; 5 times will make Thunder into Thundara. I've read that the magic attack is added to your fourth combo attack, perhaps using it again will upgrade it.

- The "Interceptor" thing I mentioned before was actually this... "Buffalo Berry" or "Buffalo Bell" ship. *shrugs*. It contains the world's keyhole, it seems.

- DiZ is trying to destroy the Order.

- Axel appears to know Diz. They seem to have some... hostility between eachother.

And some more quotes:

---

In Christmas Town

Sora: "Sora and I."
Sandy: "That certain Sora decided that Santa didn't exist seven years ago."

---

Sora at Hollow Bastion

Sora: "Where are you? Show yourself!"
Order Member: "Keyblade... indeed~~~"
Sora: "What!?"
The member raises his hand, and four more members appear around him.

---

The final scene is the one between Riku and Sora, and is at the Deep Dive city.

It seems like the scene from the end of the recent footage from the montage. "A black coated man about the same stature as Sora" summons up several Nobodies, which surround he and Sora. They then charge at eachother, and the coated man seems to be weilding the Souleater. (?)

---

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^Dont we all, lol....

AnYways

Sandy: "That certain Sora decided that Santa didn't exist seven years ago."p/quote]
This is proof. Not only Diz talks about Sora and Sora, Sora himself does so too!

Meaning that BHK is named Sora... tadaah!! Told you.

E

Ecstacy

BHK says to DiZ while they were in sora's sleeping chamber thingy
BHK"is that sora or me?"
so yeah maybe the kids actual name ISN'T sora but maybe he IS sora. if you can understand that :D

Brian

oblivion seeker

Sandy: "That certain Sora decided that Santa didn't exist seven years ago."p/quote]
This is proof. Not only Diz talks about Sora and Sora, Sora himself does so too!

Meaning that BHK is named Sora... tadaah!! Told you.
That doesn't prove that BHK is named Sora, it just means that there was a different Sora running around seven years ago in the story...

Or, as MasterofMemories said, he could just be correcting somebody's grammar... :D

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I was right, There you go People. DiZ is now to be said that he is NOT the Superior of the organization. Why destroy his own Group make no sense now whould it. Also that quote we got yesterday about TE makes it more then Likly that The EM is the Superior.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
envyme2x said:
maybe the kids actual name ISN'T sora but maybe he IS sora.

My bet is that Sora develops schizophrenia, which takes the physical form of the BHK. Physically impossible, but so are a lot of things.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yes, DiZ seems to hate the org, and wants to destroy it. I think DiZ and Axle tolerate each other because they both want the org. gone.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
;O New, that still doesn't prove that his name is Sora, and him actually being Sora--

Squeenix can think of a better story then that, I'm sure. >O

Little_Red

betch.
Ever thought that the glowing eye guy could be the bhk? my theory to it is a little triycky to explain, but if you would read it and put the pieces toghter in your head, it would make perfect sense.

Little_Red

betch.
This may be hard to understand but, what if, and notice I'm saying what if, what if, the GEG (glowing eye guy to all the slow ppls) was in Sora's sleeping chamber, sleeping? Maybe that's why BHK asked if that was Sora or himself, just thinking.

oathion

GEU may be a concept, or.. someone new. The EM most likely is the leader, using them just to get what he wants. So, I'm going to assume that Ansem won't play an important part? It doesn't seem like it. o__o

kh2bereleased

that EM picture doesn't look like a man at all it looks like a woman.

at least that is what i think, look at the way her hips come out and also the way her chest looks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back