• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Disapointing Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Breath of Fire 4 and Front Mission 4 and FFXI and SSX on tour and Madden 04 and 05

S

Shadow Soldier

Isnt this like the exact same as the worst game thread? But I will say NFSU2 and FFTactics for Playstation.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

crownmeking said:
SSX on tour
Very true. The SSX series has been going downhill since SSX Tricky. SSX was a great game. SSX Tricky was a masterpiece. SSX3 was ok, I guess. SSX on Tour sucked major @$$!
crownmeking said:
Madden 04
You suck.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

soccer_stalker said:
it's definately FFX-2, though the girls are hot in the game.
Eh, I dont know if all the girls are hot in that game. The only 4 girls I remember are Yuna, Rikku, Paine, & the villain Leblanc. I've never really understand why people find Yuna so hot, I've never really had a thing for her. Rikku's dam hot, she strikes a 10/10 on the hotmeter. Paine is just waaay too goth for my taste. Leblanc is extremely uberhot, if the hotmeter went higher than ten, she'd be about a 30(*sigh* too bad she's an evil villain. :( )

moogles

Shadow Soulja said:
Isnt this like the exact same as the worst game thread? But I will say NFSU2 and FFTactics for Playstation.

There is a big difference between a disappointing game and a bad one. For example, I think TimeSplitters 3 is a disappointing game, but that doesn't necessarily make it bad. My expectations were just really high for the game. People don't expect games like Spongebob and Hello Kitty to be good games so when they come out they are not disappointing, they are just bad.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
moogles said:
People don't expect games like Spongebob and Hello Kitty to be good games so when they come out they are not disappointing, they are just bad.

Upon my readings of numerous sources, some of the Spongebob games were actually decent...but yes, you are correct.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hmmm...I would say FFX-2...but then again not really, I don't actually feel dissapointed, just annoyed that it had so many differing story lines and endings...ooo...the frustration...

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

GeneralChaos said:
I expected FFX-2 to be crap (even though I still bought it), but I did not expect MGS2 to be so bad... so very, very bad...
MGS2 was not all that bad. People just get upset about it because Raiden replaced the role of the primary character. The game was good, and had a great story. I'm really tired of people using Raiden as an excuse to say that MGS2 sucks.

In my opinion, MGS3 was more disappointing. It was a good game, but the thing that disappointed me was that MGS2 left us a cliffhanger and MGS3 didn't bother to continue the story. I wanted to know what Liquid Snake/Revolver Ocelot is going to do with the Patriot list and Metal Gear Ray, and who the Patriots are and how they could've died 100 years ago.

Instead MGS3 just went back before MGS1 to talk about Snake's first survival mission, his first encounter with Ocelot and how he got his codename. That stuff's cool and all, but now I'm gonna have to wait till MGS4 to find out what happens next. Not to mention I'm gonna have to be ready to pay whatever ridiculous amount of money Sony wants for a PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back