• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most of the worlds are dead...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
As a child, this didn't bother me so much. The only world I really had an issue with this in was Olympus Colliseum. Isn't there cheering going on, yet nobody around? My child imagination pretended I was being watched though.

Twilight Town in KH2 was a bigger issue. That world was HUGE, and it was so barren. Look at a town in FF12, then in KH2. I can't wait for KH3, because I expect they will fix it.

MegaCore5

Awards
As a child, this didn't bother me so much. The only world I really had an issue with this in was Olympus Colliseum. Isn't there cheering going on, yet nobody around? My child imagination pretended I was being watched though.

Twilight Town in KH2 was a bigger issue. That world was HUGE, and it was so barren. Look at a town in FF12, then in KH2. I can't wait for KH3, because I expect they will fix it.
The cheering was something I missed during my first playthrough because I could not beat that world so my brother finished it for me. So this issue was made clear to me a few weeks ago when I started playing KH2 again.

Max

Staff member
Awards
The cheering was something I missed during my first playthrough because I could not beat that world so my brother finished it for me. So this issue was made clear to me a few weeks ago when I started playing KH2 again.

Yeah, it is definitely weird hearing that cheering with no people to put the sound to.

Also, Traverse Town felt pretty empty in KH1 (even though it probably had the most NPC's), it felt ESPECIALLY empty in DDD with the huge expansion and all.

davidXIIIaxel

i get what you mean. especially with twilight town. but i know kingdom hearts 3 wont dissapoint.

Max

Staff member
Awards
i get what you mean. especially with twilight town. but i know kingdom hearts 3 wont dissapoint.

One thing I question though is the fact that they never really have NPC's around in rooms where heartless/enemies appear. Do you think they may have npc's run away at the site of enemies, or do you think we'll just see more barren world's during the first run through?

MegaCore5

Awards
When KH three comes out I don't want to just see NPCs I want to see them all moving around something similar to assassins creed. Otherwise it would make no difference to me whether or not they were on the stage.

davidXIIIaxel

When KH three comes out I don't want to just see NPCs I want to see them all moving around something similar to assassins creed. Otherwise it would make no difference to me whether or not they were on the stage.
im pretty sure thats exactly what they are going to do. if not then whats the point of having them sit there? also it would be cool to add a feature like if they cant run away fast enough the heartless would take their hearts

Max

Staff member
Awards
im pretty sure thats exactly what they are going to do. if not then whats the point of having them sit there? also it would be cool to add a feature like if they cant run away fast enough the heartless would take their hearts

This would be awesome. I want the npc's to interact as much as possible with the environment. I'd even love to be able to bump into them annd they fall backwards.

MegaCore5

Awards
This would be awesome. I want the npc's to interact as much as possible with the environment. I'd even love to be able to bump into them annd they fall backwards.
I'm not expecting something as packed as assassins creed those crowds would be ridiculously huge and would take away from sore being able to move around! I think twilight town did have quite a few residents in its world though so I guess not all the worlds were deserted!

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm not expecting something as packed as assassins creed those crowds would be ridiculously huge and would take away from sore being able to move around! I think twilight town did have quite a few residents in its world though so I guess not all the worlds were deserted!

Some areas had a couple of people, but others were like complete wastelands. There was just so much open and empty space in Twilight Town that it bugs the crap out of me. At least they got onlookers for the struggle unlike what they did with the colliseum

davidXIIIaxel

well it would be nice to have that feature. in final fantasy lightning returns they had people move out of the way and sometimes fall if i remember correctly but that game had most NPC's interact with you with missions and stuff like that. i want kingdom hearts 3 to be like that.

Some areas had a couple of people, but others were like complete wastelands. There was just so much open and empty space in Twilight Town that it bugs the crap out of me. At least they got onlookers for the struggle unlike what they did with the colliseum
in halloween town it was basically a wasteland especially when you reach the graveyard onward. there was noone. atleast i dont remember.

Last edited by a moderator:

Max

Staff member
Awards
well it would be nice to have that feature. in final fantasy lightning returns they had people move out of the way and sometimes fall if i remember correctly but that game had most NPC's interact with you with missions and stuff like that. i want kingdom hearts 3 to be like that.

Man, if they pulled off something where a ton of the npc's had side quests for you, that'd be nifty! Although they would probably end up being fetch quests, which is what synthesis is basically...

MegaCore5

Awards
Man, if they pulled off something where a ton of the npc's had side quests for you, that'd be nifty! Although they would probably end up being fetch quests, which is what synthesis is basically...
that would actually be kind of interesting if there were side quest just like like majora's mask! Maybe it could just be a small mission to get some munny.

Max

Staff member
Awards
that would actually be kind of interesting if there were side quest just like like majora's mask! Maybe it could just be a small mission to get some munny.

I actually kind of hope munny will be more valuable in kh3. It felt so abundant in every other game. If they made it harder to come by, then I would definitely do munny quests.

Actually, EXP quests would be nice.

MegaCore5

Awards
I actually kind of hope munny will be more valuable in kh3. It felt so abundant in every other game. If they made it harder to come by, then I would definitely do munny quests.

Actually, EXP quests would be nice.
experience quest would be really cool I agree, and I think that the prices at the store should be raised instead of limiting how much money you can get.

Max

Staff member
Awards
experience quest would be really cool I agree, and I think that the prices at the store should be raised instead of limiting how much money you can get.

Yeah, that would work out as well also...

I think my main issue actually may not have been how much munny they gave us, but perhaps the fact that I never found that there was much worth buying? As a kid I was always ticked you couldn't buy Keyblades, but I don't think I would like that as much now.

You know, just because we are looking at the new generation and all, I also hope we don't see a bunch of recycled character models for npc's, I want variety as well

davidXIIIaxel

thats true. i think it should happen. but i believe that kingdom hearts 3 is going to do great. especially with the next gen consoles. they are by far the best and better consoles. :)

Max

Staff member
Awards
thats true. i think it should happen. but i believe that kingdom hearts 3 is going to do great. especially with the next gen consoles. they are by far the best and better consoles. :)

I think any griped I may have won't be visible to me when I finally get the game to be honest. I'll more that likely think it's the best thing ever, and it won't be until my second run that I may find some issues. But due to it being on the ps4 and all, I really think it will end up being the best Kingdom Hearts over all , simply because of everything they can do with it

MegaCore5

Awards
I think I take back what I said about experience quests. the traditional grinding on enemies seems good enough to me but maybe there could be quest for a different reason like munny as I mentioned earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back