• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most useless character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Omega Weapon

I don't know about Yuffie being a useless character, but I agree that Cait Sith is really useless.

1WingedDemonCloud

EStriderEX said:
i think
FF7 Caith Sith
FF8 Selphie
FF10 Kimarihi, Wakka, sorta Yuna because what if all of her aeons die

Spoiler!!!!

All of Yunas aeons do die in the end.

Anyways

FFVII- Cait Sith
FFVIII- Ivrine (just didnt like him)
FFIX- Qunia (sp?)
FFX- Riku
FFX-2- Riku

I just dont like her...and in my FFX-2 special guide i ended up with Riku cover =(

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
No, Tiuds is.

I think Rikku was the most unusefull character in X.

Azndawg

....well...i don't understand all of the cait sith bashing he was my favorite...but okay...
uh i'd have to say in eight it was selphie nine the frog thingy quina? and then ten it was kimari and then x-2 it was everyone :p

jk4eva

Well as I have only played FFX and FFX-2, I would say in FFX...probably Rikku at times but I did like her mixing effects, they came in handy. Kimahri at times too...he wasn't that powerful so I rarely used him.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Your all slashing Cait Sith - yet he could kill Ruby weapon with one of his limits in one go. Think about it. ;)

VII - I didn't like Barret.
VIII - *sporks Irvine* Didn't like him.
IX - Wah all of them. Quina most of all.
X - *kills the person who said Wakka* Khimairi. (sp?)

Xylia

Yeah, Cait Sith CAN take out Ruby Weapon in one hit.

And there IS a cheat somewhere (in at least the Japanese version) that Barret can take out Emerald Weapon in 1 minute, 14 seconds.

But... the useless character was...

Aeris. God, I hated that bitch. She always died first and then I'd get killed after wasting a turn on a phoenix down. Actually, she'd die again, I'd heal her again, then Cloud nearly died, then he healed himself, then Cloud died and then Aeris died and then I ran out of phoenix downs.

...Yeah...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yea Aerith was useless. Especially cuz (do I really need to say spoiler even now?), oh well, SPOILER: she dies at disc 1, so why train her?!

1WingedDemonCloud

Well there is a way to get Great Gospel....in disc one. When u get the buggy drive it into Costa del soul...lol yes drive it in there....then go to the boat and go tot Junon then leave junon and go to sleeping man get the mythril and then go to the house by Cosmo Canyon trade it than Train Sries. GREAT GOSPEL IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broken_Dreams

Blue Mage said:
I think Rikku was the most unusefull character in X.

I don't think Rikku was useless. She has the second best speed after Tidus, can steal items, and her Mix ability can really help you out.

FFVII - Cait Sith
FFVIII - Rinoa (just didn't like her)
FFX - I didn't use Tidus very much. I guess I should have made him stronger, so he was the most useless for me.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Why are people saying that Kimhari is useless?? He can be just as strong as Tidus!!

Anyway
FFVII: Cait Sith and Yuffie... I hated them both. And what is the way to kill Ruby weapon with one limit?
FFVIII: Irvine, Selphie and Quistis... I hated using them.
FFIX: Quina, Eiko, Armarant and Freya... again, hated using them.
FFX: Rikku... argh, I hated her...
FFX-2: Yuna, Paine and Rikku... so that leaves?? No one! That game was useless!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back