• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most useless character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xylia

Ugh, you know, Cait Sith was bad... but... he wasn't that bad.

Annoying maybe.

And then there was that time where you HAD to say "I trust you" to move on. >_<;;

How can you trust Cait Sith? He worked for ShinRa! Well, then again, this was after Aeris dragged him on that damn date, so I guess ANYTHING was better than getting stuck with her...

BUT THEN THEY GET STUCK AT DEMON GATE AND AERIS KEEPS DYING AUGH. >____<;;;;;

Well, she was good at being a stand for Masamune.

...That's about it.

Spectre

wow kimarhi bashing....well to say to you all, my kimarhi has the sphere grid filled completly, only one like that. its fun using him to double cast ultima then use melee to own =)

Edward_Elric

Website
www.myspace.com
VersionX said:
I loved Selphie, she's a brill character. ANY Final Fantasy character can be your best character, it's all in how your raise them and how much you use them.

Cait Sith was an excellent magic user, second to Aeris, and he also had some strength in him, unlike Aeris, her little *uh* jump and her little *clonk* on the head with her metal pole, how threatening. :rolleyes:

Kimahri isnt a bad character The Green Bomber -- he's just generally the one most people use less in FFX. Come on - you have a pick out of Lulu, hot goth mage, Wakka, usefull in any situation, Auron, super strengthed aceness, Yuna, has access to Holy, Need I say more? Rikku, Well, shes not upto much, but, her overdrives rock in the early game, and Tidus, who is only usefull for, well, hastega, untill you teach it to Wakka with the White Magic Spheres. :rolleyes: And Kimahri.. well.. he uses some magic, rubbish to Lulus and Yunas, he can be strong, but rubbish to Auron, im sorry, but his Overdrives just arent upto much, unlike Wakkas/Rikkus. So anyway next subject... ^^;

And NO! >.< Yuffie is not useless. She's one of the best FFVII characters, ever. Period.

I agree Yuffie isnt useless >.> But then again none of em are if you know how to use em.... well maybe except for Cait Sith >.> <.<

Atma

Umaro from VI SUXOR! He is some Yeti that is PERMANENTLY berserked, without the attack boost. With accessories, you can give him an Ice Attack, but when it comes down to it, you are merely watching the game play itself. If I'm going to spend 50+ on a game, I like to be the one playing.

For the new school, Most everyone in VII is pretty useless. Limit Breaks aside, they are crap without Materia. Since when does it take arcane knowledge to steal or throw a Hardedge at someone?

These are my two fave FFs, so I have to grill them. If anyone has objections, flame me. Be sure to equip your Materia first...

O

OneWingedAngel08

Definetly would be Cait Sith he sucks but so does Yuffie

R

RikuSoul00

RPGplaya said:
In FF7, it's Caith Sith. In FF8, it's Selphie, in FF9, it's Quina, in FF10, it's Kimarihi.

Kimahri is THE most useless character i have ever played with, i never used him after luca.

Neverfate

I'd say either Cloud or Sephiroth are the most useless. Though, that Sephiroth chick is at least pretty hot.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
RikuSoul00 said:
Kimahri is THE most useless character i have ever played with, i never used him after luca.

Obviously your not at Mt Gagazet for the first time yet. You need Kimahri to fight Biran and Yenke. (I think thats there names.) Id recommend Kimahri having over 1400 hp for this, then its easy as pie.

C

cloud_strife306

in vii its chcobo (avalibil with gameshark) cos at the beginning of the battle he's always dead and ucant revive him lol

in viii its...quistis
and in x its Kimarihi.

1WingedDemonCloud

cloud_strife306 said:
in vii its chcobo (avalibil with gameshark) cos at the beginning of the battle he's always dead and ucant revive him lol

in viii its...quistis
and in x its Kimarihi.

whats the code...? and you got to play a chocobo as a character in Final Fantasy VII

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Explain how Yuffie sucks.. She was one of my most deadly characters..

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Ok, Cait Sith sucked except for his limits, Yuffie is ok, the most useless in 8 is quistis (WHAT?? You say, but i maxed out seplhie and quistis, and selphie was the better) In 9, definately quina. I mean come on, a fork as a weapon.
In 10, it depends how you play. I play personally with tidus attacking, and anybody else using that throw gil attack, because i got loads of money. If not, i get yuna to summon Yojimbo or magus sisters or anima. Go figure.
My Teams:

ff7: Cloud,Vincent,Cid
ff8: Squall, Irvine, Rinoa.
ff9: Zidane, vivi, and that knight (Cant remember his name, dammit)
ff10: Tidus, then sometimes auron + wakka or yuna (or lulu, both same) and rikku. i tend to change a lot, because I can.

S

Sora key master

for me its cait sith but his limits were good 8 qustis and shephie only used them when i had to 9 quina and freya quina just sucked and freya died to much 10 used them all to complete there sphere gird they all wind up the same

but i used 7-cloud,vincent redX111
in 8, squall ivrene riona
in 9 zidane vivi eiko and dagger
in 10 i really used tidus wakka and yuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back