• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moved to sign up a nd ooc sub forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.
Plot: there isnt one its gonna be as close two an online game as i can get
Character Creation Tutorial: Please follow the instructions displayed on your screen.
First we need you to choose your character class:
1.Twin Blade
information:Twin Blades are extremely versatile, with more weapon types and subtypes than any other class. Their attacks are somewhat weak, but quick and easy to combo. Twin Blades have high agility and attack with two short swords. Their rapid attacks leave no opening for an opponent to counterattack.
2.Blade Brandier
information: Blade Brandiers fight with a sword similar to a katana. It is said that all warrior classes derive from this class. Although their abilities are average, they can adapt to a wide variety of situations.
3. Egde Punisher
information:"Edge Punishers are a job class that prefers to wield giant swords. A blow from one of these weapons has enormous power. It can slice most enemies in half with a single strike.Edge Punishers excel in physical attacking, especially against armored foes; however, they are much slower than classes such as the Blade Brandier. Edge Punishers also have higher defense from the heavy armors they can equip.
4.Flick Reaper
Information: Flick Reapers are very weak to long range attacks. They're the medium range, "area attack" class. They use a scythe to "flick" multiple enemies and push them away before they can get close enough for melee attacks, but a good Steam Gunner or Lord Partizan could overpower them by attacking from afar.
5.Heavy Axeman
Information:Heavy Axemen boast the best physical attack and HP growth bar none. Their physical accuracy is also greater than that of Blademasters. This unfortunately comes with the tradeoff of a much slower walking speed and attack speed. Due to their overwhelming HP advantage as well as their decent physical and magical defenses, Heavy Axemen are the tanks of The World, best left right in front of a strong opponent and trading blows. They unfortunately don't do so well against faster enemies and magic-casting enemies unless they get the first strike in
6.Lord Partizan
Information:
Lord Partizans have good medium range attacks, but don't excel at "sweeping" attacks like Flick Reapers. Their defense and physical attack stats are very high, with magical attack being their only real weakness. They're also more monster-oriented, with a lot of good armor-piercing and anti-air weapons and skills. Their skill progression for low levels is also among the lowest. Overall, this class can cause the most immediate damage.
7: Steam Gunner
information: as their name implies they use guns but they are not completely useless in close range the have a bayonet just in case.Steam Gunners are the physical equivalent of Shadow Warlocks. Their shots are skills that operate the exact same way spells do, but deal physical damage instead. Steam Gunners' shots have greater range than any other physical hit, and their physical attack stat has the fastest progression of any class .In exchange, their melee hits take the same penalty as those of the other "caster" classes in R:3 in that they lack any of the special types (i.e. "rapid attacks", "hold and release") that most classes have access to.
7. Shadow Warlock
Information:
Shadow Warlocks are experts in attack magic and are allied with the dark spirits. They always carry a book of spells known as a Grimoire to heighten their magic power. Although they can use some healing magic, their repertoire is limited and not very efficient.Their favored weapons are Grimoires, which give bonuses to their magic and elemental stats, and can be used in melee combat, although with very little effect. Shadow Warlock tomes give a much higher magic bonus and have a much lower physical attack than Harvest Cleric staves, though the elemental bonuses are around the same. Like bayonets, neither staves nor grimoires have special types (i.e. "Rapid Attacks", "Hold and Release") for melee combat. Like Macabre Dancers and Harvest Clerics, Shadow Warlocks gain spells very quickly, at a rate of almost one per job level, but learn no arts.
8.Harvest Cleric
Information:Harvest Clerics are experts in healing magic and are allied with the light spirits. They wield a staff in battle in the name of Eir, the Goddess of Tranquility. They can use some attack magic after they reach a certain level, but most concentrate on healing and support magic.
9.Tribal grappler
Information:Tribal Grapplers use their own fists as weapons. They have high agility similar to Twin Blades and possess high HP. However, their low defense value makes it crucial to pay attention in battle."
10.Macabre Dancer
information:"Macabre Dancers are experts at status and ability magic. Since they are allied with both the light and dark spirits, they are proficient in healing and attack magic. They hold large fans in both hands during battle. Their dancing form is said to enchant those who watch.Macabre Dancers are the expert class for status effects and parameter changes, and are very balanced casters, learning both healing and attack spells. Like Harvest Clerics and Shadow Warlocks, Macabre Dancers gain spells incredibly quickly, at a rate of almost one per job level, but learn no arts.
11. Adept Rougue
Information: Adept Rougues are capable of weilding a maximum of four weapons if they pick the correct weapons as of​

The World R:3 adept rouges character creation has operated on a five point choosing system the point total for each class picked are as follows

• Blade Brandier - 1 Point
  • Edge Punisher - 1 Point
  • Twin Blade - 1 Point <- classes to choose from
  • Flick Reaper - 2 Points
  • Lord Partizan - 2 Points
  • Tribal Grappler - 2 Points
  • Macabre Dancer - 3 Points
  • Harvest Cleric - 3 Points <- classes to choose from
  • Shadow Warlock - 3 Points
  • Steam Gunner - 3 Points
(**#system error#**)

data rewrite initiated

By: Aura

• DuAl GuNNeR -3 Points <- classes to choose from
!2. DuAL GuNnEr; ( now available for character class)
Information: hacked class available to everyone as of now.
this class uses two dual guns similar two the bayonet used by steam gunners in one way it is in pistol form instead,but it is not as strong. faster than steAm gunners dUal gunneRs Can attAck from anywhere in the fight zone but is considerably weak at long rage for optimum damage user mus t use at pint blank range this weapon also allows you two juggle small and medium sized enemies in the air.
warning:if you do decide to take this class you may become very heavily watched by system admins
(**#databug#**)
(removed)
Adept rouge continued: how ever if you do choose this class your skill levels will go up a lot slower than most which means that a level twenty two adept rougue might not have the same amount of skills as a blade brandier at level eighteen.
13. Alchemist
information: A class used mainly to upgrade others weapons for cash (note:Only way to augment weapons with special abilities).They Have much in common with macabre dancers in which they can use magic of all types how ever they do not gain the skills as fast. As you Augment peoples weapons your experience will grow also whitch will make you gain levels.usually carries a Single dagger into battle
Augment levels
Character level weapon level to augment
1-4 1-10
5-10 1-24
11-25 1-50
26-50 ALL
14.Summoner
information: as the name implies this class is able to summon creatures that they have killed to do there bidding ,butyou must have killed it at least three times beforeyou cansummon it.they are usually seen carrying a medium sized sheild into battle.
15.Bomb Master
Information:These highly rare classes are seen sparsely seen throughout the world. They are the explosive experts of the world they are able to set traps outside of battle which can come in handy if you are low on health.
character creation continued: please select your Gender
create your appearance
and type in how you came to know about the world R:3
Template should be as follows
name:
class:
appearance:
Appearance of weapon:
About Weapons: Your weapon will level up with you so as you get stronger you dont have to worry about buying another all the time. You can still Add Effects to it through alchemy.
Rules about epitaphs: i will draw eight names from a hat at random to be fair to every one giving every one the equal chance to become an epitaph user which means you will have to make a second template telling us or showing us what your epitaphs but please dont use eptitaphs already made (SKEITH tarvos magus innis gorre macha fidchell and corbenik)please be creative
Data Drain will be awarded to the epitaph winners

if you dont win dont worry it doesnt mean that you cant beat them.

Rules:
Player killing is allowed but if you do it excesively you will be considered a chaotic pk and be hunted by every pkk in the world there is one rule to PKing you cannot kill the same person twice in one day you must have permission from me and you must let the character know you are about to Pk them
no excessive swearing
romance is allowed keep it pg 13 plz
no gming
no pping
(RULES ARE NOT FINAL AT THIS TIME)

Exp: Every ten monsters you kill level you up until lvl5 when you will have to kill 15 monsters so every 5 level ups add five too how many monsters you need too kill to lvl up So you will really have to pay attention To what you kill

characters so far:
Raven Razputen
Ryuzaki Razputen
Almost_Lime CD-Man 2021
Renji Neku99
Ikasu Vexond
Spike//69 TheDoomOreo

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Re: The World R:3 (.Hack Rp SIGN UP /OCC)

I'm so in.
At first, I was gonna be a cleric (since thats what I actually am in a mmo I'm playing) but the Macabre Dancer class sounds fun. :O

Non-Faustian

I might want to join in on this, I've always been a huge fan of the .hack series. Though I hope youa ren't literal about your no plot statement, to me personally our having Epitaphs wouldn't make much sense unless there was some background plot to work off of for the RP but hey that's just my first reaction. I'll play along and see how things go with it. Looking forward to when you finish.

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.

here let me explain something too you Faustian you know in evey single mmo game character plays the game they way they want to kind of making there own story along the way making friends, taking questsso basically what im saying is you make your story up as you go and eventually all are stories will become intertwined joining together.

basically what im trying to do is give you freedom.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

I did read it and i will start my temp may have to finish later

Name-Rorako
Class-Macabre Dancer
Appearance-

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com

Name: (In real life: Cailyn Donn) In-game: Almost_Lime

Class: Macabre Dancer

Appearance: (In real life it doesn't matter, does it?) In-game: A white robe that reaches to her ankles. There is a green design sewn into it that represents the wind, thus making her more resilient to the wind, and quicker then normal mages. Her red hair is in a ponytail that reaches to the small of her back, and she holds it together with a pink knot.

History: Cailyn is 17 years old, and enjoys playing video games as much as any teenager does. Her cousin Casper told her about The World and asked her to join. After reading a bit through the manual, she decided to give it a shot and created her character. This being her first MMORPG, she feels a bit nervous, but hey, how hard can it be?

Appearance of Weapon: Two small fans which look to be made of paper. They have a small insignia in the middle of them that looks like a swirl. Though they look to be paper, they are very powerful and can clash with the heaviest of blades without damage to them.

First complete Temp. 3:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com

The only thing I have a problem with is like, a skill book for each class. o_o

Or items

Or quests

or other things like that that make MMOs function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back