• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moved to sign up a nd ooc sub forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.
Re: The World R:3 (.Hack Rp SIGN UP /OCC)

name: in real life Damian Scott, in game Raven

class: Adept Rouge (chosen classes steam gunner, And tribal grappler)

appearance:
picture.php

History: Damian was one of the five beta testers chosen to test the game out he quickly found out the controls and started liking the game even though he spent most of his time in Hulle Granz Cathedral
(delta hidden forbidden holy ground). During the testing period he was the only person to complete every test mission they had so he was awarded with the special accesory to his character the wing like things on his back. After testing was over he was sent a free copy of TheWorld R:3 along with a disk with his character data from the last test ,but they did decide to bring his lvl back down to Five so it would be fair. After a few minutes he installed it and started playing.He is now known as the Terror of hulle granz due to the fact that he has PKed so many people who try to come in due to all the pking he has done he is considered a chaotic PKso he is constantly hunted by stronger and stronger players but all of them have fallen. After all the fighting he has done he is now a lvl 62 adept rouge.
Appearance of weapon: steam gun
picture.php
l
Tribal grappler​

Last edited:

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com

name:
Renji

class:
Blade Brandier

appearance:

Renji looks like a 15 year old high school student with black short and a bit messy hair, extending from his head to the base of his neck. His red eye's show viciousness yet it is totally opposite to his true nature. Wearing a simple black coat and a gold bangle. Matching his coat are black pants and black boots. He looks like a nobleman in black, a priest...or maybe an assassin, haha one may wonder.

History:
It's about a month now since he first logged in and he is quite enjoying the game. He was thankful for his friend for having mentioned him of the game, that got him hooked. During those months Renji has been growing famous for having battled in the arena coming out as victor most of the time. He has also made alot of friends in the past. Right now he lives and plays 'the world' as a very average, level 57 Blade Brandier.

appearance of weapon:

Sinful Tragedy

Last edited:

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.

hmmmm ok uhm what's the limit?

well say three without alchemy friend and 6 with alchemy hows that sound

cool my rp is special enough to inspire people to draw there own stuff sweet.*gives neku a pat on the back*
I drew my two pics as well. its always nice to add your own personal touch to a story right

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com

well say three without alchemy friend and 6 with alchemy hows that sound

Fair enough :D

cool my rp is special enough to inspire people to draw there own stuff sweet.*gives neku a pat on the back*
I drew my two pics as well. its always nice to add your own personal touch to a story right

hehe it sure is! I just really love .hack games! And adding a personal touch is a very cool thing to do. You aren't restricted and it's hella fun XD

Anyway when will the RP start?

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

name: Ikasu

class: Steam Gunner

appearance: Imageshack - steamgunner

History: The player behind Ikasu has been playing The World since he was a little child. Now he's a young man in college that plays during his spare time.

Appearance of weapon: Rex Libertus by ~Azure-Dallas on deviantART

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

If you want to be a PK does the leveling up system still work as if it were a monster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back