• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Musical Collab

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Key

I'm not too known on this site. Or this part of the site, for that matter. But I've been thinking about my empty time I have over the summer and noticed: I have a crap-load of it. I've been using that time, mostly, to make music on my iPad using GarageBand.

That's when I realized: I want to do a collaboration with someone I don't know at all and see if it's possible to just bridge two people together via music.

So if anyone would care to join me on this little venture, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Well, I'm not really good at making music but I'm very good at like mixing together music with pieces of music like how to put'em together in a good way soooo maybe I can work together with you?

I won't be able to make music but if you offer me like different loops of drums, guitar, synth, whatever, maybe I can put'em together to make a good song?

Shadow Key

Well, I'm not really good at making music but I'm very good at like mixing together music with pieces of music like how to put'em together in a good way soooo maybe I can work together with you?

I won't be able to make music but if you offer me like different loops of drums, guitar, synth, whatever, maybe I can put'em together to make a good song?

I've got a few loops that aren't too unbearable. Got an email? They'll be sent in M4A format, so if you've got some sort of converter that would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back