• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX is Left-handed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyblade24

"The World:R2", waiting to PK your ass...
I was watching the FM+ secret ending to check somthing in response to another thread, and then somthing caught my eye: MX weilds his bad-ass keyblade with his LEFT hand. Now there is only one other person we know of that does that: Ven. is there a connection? What do you think? This might be kind of random but I just wanted to throw it out there.

Last edited:

I was watching the FM+ secret ending to check somthing in response to another thread, and then somthing caught my eye: MX weilds his bad-ass keyblade with his LEFT hand. Now there is only one other person we know of that does that: Ven. is there a connection? What do you think? This might be kind of random but I just wanted to throw it out there.

Nice observation skills mate. Even though this is the case, the plausibility of it being so is still rare. We still only have limited information, but that doesn't mean that this could be another key clue.

P.S. I just couldn't help myself;
Ambidexterity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

lmao.

Yeah, great contribution to the discussion.

I think it's rather coincidence. From the outside I can't see any connection between those two like with Terra, "Xehanort", etc.

The only other thing I could think of is some family relationship, but that is unlikely, too.

And besides, aren't there a lot of people in the Kingdom Hearts universe who use their left hand?

V

V.A.T.13

Isn't Ven left-handed too? I mean, that's why I thought his key-blade looked funny.
but then in the recent scans, he's right handed.

Ambidex....re...oh hell, you know what I mean.

Macabre

Gold Member
Yeah,MX used his left and also his right hand.

he is a master keyblade wielder so his Laterality doesn't matter.

he can handle his keyblade with both hands....

as for the connection...

i dunno...

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
re·al·is·tic [ree-uh-lis-tik]
–adjective
1. interested in, concerned with, or based on what is real or practical: a realistic estimate of costs; a realistic planner.

ir·rel·e·vant
-adjective
not connected with the matter in hand

kh is ba

There are different reasons to use the left hand for him, of course theres that he is left handed. He could be ambidextrous. Last it could just be showing that he is a lot more powerful than the others and that he can destroy him without even having to use his "good" hand.

Riku Fan1415

And besides, aren't there a lot of people in the Kingdom Hearts universe who use their left hand?

Virtually every Keyblade wielder that we've seen so far (Roxas, Sora, Mickey, and Riku) all carry their respective Keyblade in their right hand. Sora and Roxas swing it with both hands, sure, but when they're running with it, they carry it in their right, and Riku wields it with just his right hand. Mickey uses his right hand only, probably because of all his aerial attacks.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Edit: Pointless Reply of Shame

Last edited:

roxas of a dark

darkly aesthetic said that ven is MX based on his left and right hand anyone got anything else to back it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back