• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Awsome Dad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairi_sora

criss.jpg

yup thats my dad :loveit:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
So first your Avril, now your father is supposedly Criss Angel? What is wrong with you?

Rofl, and my dog is Lassie...

PS: I don't have a dog >>

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
[sarcasm]My Dad is Hilary Clinton...and My mom is Issac Newton >.>;;[/sarcasm]

C

Charlie

<Ichigo>? I am definitely going to rep you for that when I have the time tomorrow. It's not often when I come across a phrase that literally has me giving it a standing ovation when I least expect it to.

Now anyway, back to our original topic here..if there actually 'had' been anything to offer in general. Kairi_sora? If your father is truly Criss Angel, then please provide us with a picture of both him AND yourself together in one solid picture that is not attempted with Photoshop.

For all I know; You might just be telling the truth. Yet sadly, since you recently had insisted yourself to be Avril, then I strongly doubt that you have any relation to this musical artist.

Then next, as my final comment towards the following:

dont care ur not my mother

^No one had been claiming to be, love. Success in spelling and punctuation are just things that they prefer to come across opposed to a sentence or two that they had chosen to attack.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
NO U FAGGET CRISS ANGEL AND AVRIL LAVINGE ARE NOT RELATED AT ALL

And what's with that smiley? INCEST

he's not a weirdo he's just awsome :)
+_+
If you were really his daughter, that retaliation would have been much, much, stronger :D

C

Charlie

If you were really his daughter, that retaliation would have been much, much, stronger :D

^I agree with you on that actually.

Not bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back