• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my bhk theory: hasnt been shot down yet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_barzahd

here it is. it may be a little old because its when people thought bhk was zell, tidus, or cloud:
ok people first of all its NOT TIDUS so give up on that AND ITS NOT ZELL. HE IS THE DOUBLE WEILDER!!. some of u people have been right tho. BHK is somewhat of a shell. He is a combination of 2 charictors who r the keyblade masters. the light side is Sora, hence the light clothes. the dark side is Riku, hence the dark clothes. also, the reason why he is blond is because Sora has brown hair and Riku has silverish hair. this makes a blond color of hair. he is protecting sora because riku is protecting that red haired girl who looks like kiari wich can be found playing chain of memories. the unknowns want sora to join them, hence the tests. the legend of the keyblades wich is found in ansems report says that the keyblade brang great destruction. the other legend said it saved the world. the unknowns want sora to destroy the world. sora can dend eather way because he is more subsesable to the darkness now. if u wish to know how i made this correct theory, e-mail me!!!

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
wat read headed girl r u tlking about do u mean namine she has blonde hair in com riku is protecting namine but n-e wayz very nice theory

A

Audo

Thats a crap theory.
Part Sora and Part Riku eh? So they had sex and Sora got pergnant and had BHK?
The Org. didnt want sora to join them they wanted to use him and the keyblade.
The Red Haired Girl is Kairi and there is no proof Riku is protecting her.
If anybody Riku is protecting/watching over it's Sora.
Riku isnt dark anymore he is Twilight/Dawn.
Im sorry but your theory doesnt work.

tru_blade

001.jpg

that red haird girl

A

Audo

Ya She is Kairi.
Did you bother to watch the Jump Festa Trailer? And Read the interview in which Nomura states that she is Kairi?!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
sora_barzahd said:
here it is. it may be a little old because its when people thought bhk was zell, tidus, or cloud:
ok people first of all its NOT TIDUS so give up on that AND ITS NOT ZELL. HE IS THE DOUBLE WEILDER!!.

Well, you're right about one thing...

sora_barzahd said:
some of u people have been right tho. BHK is somewhat of a shell. He is a combination of 2 charictors who r the keyblade masters. the light side is Sora, hence the light clothes. the dark side is Riku, hence the dark clothes. also, the reason why he is blond is because Sora has brown hair and Riku has silverish hair. this makes a blond color of hair.

This is where your intelligence abruptly stops. The BHK can not, even in the slightest bit, be a shell. In order to wield a Keyblade you must have a strong Heart, and the BHK wields TWO keyblades. Now, are you also suggesting that the BHK is a fuse of Riku and Sora? That's bull s**t. Seriously, how many times has this been disproved? He is not a fuse of Sora and Riku because in DD he and Riku (the BFU) are fighting alongside each other. Now, how can Riku be in two places at once if he's a part of the fused BHK? Also, if Sora was in the mix why the hell would he ask "Where's Sora?" or "I wont let you get to/see Sora!" That makes no sense! Plus, there is countless evidence in every single trailer that the BHK is his own person with his own past, story, etc.

sora_barzahd said:
he is protecting sora because riku is protecting that red haired girl who looks like kiari wich can be found playing chain of memories.[/QUOTE

Are you talking about Naminé? Because Naminé is NOT red-head, you dolt. She's blonde. AND LOOKS NOTHING LIKE KAIRI!

sora_barzahd said:
the unknowns want sora to join them, hence the tests. the legend of the keyblades wich is found in ansems report says that the keyblade brang great destruction. the other legend said it saved the world. the unknowns want sora to destroy the world. sora can dend eather way because he is more subsesable to the darkness now.

And where did you get this information? Is it valid? No! This is your crack-pot theory! We don't know for certain what the hell the Thirteenth Order wants with Sora or the Keyblade. And the whole Castle Oblivion thing was not a test. It was so Marluxia could erase Sora's memories and harness the Keyblade's power to take over the Organization.

sora_barzahd said:
if u wish to know how i made this correct theory, e-mail me!!!

No, I don't wish to know how you came up with this theory as it is definately NOT correct. Seriously, this is one of the worst theories to date.

Have a nice day.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Keyblade Shards said:

This is where your intelligence abruptly stops. The BHK can not, even in the slightest bit, be a shell. In order to wield a Keyblade you must have a strong Heart, and the BHK wields TWO keyblades. Now, are you also suggesting that the BHK is a fuse of Riku and Sora? That's bull s**t. Seriously, how many times has this been disproved? He is not a fuse of Sora and Riku because in DD he and Riku (the BFU) are fighting alongside each other. Now, how can Riku be in two places at once if he's a part of the fused BHK? Also, if Sora was in the mix why the hell would he ask "Where's Sora?" or "I wont let you get to/see Sora!" That makes no sense! Plus, there is countless evidence in every single trailer that the BHK is his own person with his own past, story, etc.

sora_barzahd said:
he is protecting sora because riku is protecting that red haired girl who looks like kiari wich can be found playing chain of memories.[/QUOTE

Are you talking about Naminé? Because Naminé is NOT red-head, you dolt. She's blonde. AND LOOKS NOTHING LIKE KAIRI!

And where did you get this information? Is it valid? No! This is your crack-pot theory! We don't know for certain what the hell the Thirteenth Order wants with Sora or the Keyblade. And the whole Castle Oblivion thing was not a test. It was so Marluxia could erase Sora's memories and harness the Keyblade's power to take over the Organization.

No, I don't wish to know how you came up with this theory as it is definately NOT correct. Seriously, this is one of the worst theories to date.

Have a nice day.

Wow...after rethinking it, KS is right...
i thought it was somewhat correct...
I think she just shot your theory down...

Nemesis

kaizer21 said:
Keyblade Shards said:

Wow...after rethinking it, KS is right...
i thought it was somewhat correct...
I think she just shot your theory down...

are you kidding? lol i hate to be so mean.. but she just shot the theory down with a shotgun. I just did a similar thing in another thread to this guy. His theory? bull. Too much of it relies on COM.. which i think he hasnt acctually played... but in any event.. nice shooting KS. you should talk to KL about joing the Organization. You would fit right in. Oh wait.. i just checked.. your allready in.. greetings fellow memeber KS!

Last edited:

Logain

Keyblade shards, I think you're probably right about what you posted but wasn't that a little harsh?

Twilight power

actually nooby posts and theries have u be corrected in angry tone or any idiot would believe it

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Geez, can we get one of the mods to sticky a thread titled "No more freaking BHK theory threads"?

Seriously, you're just going to disappoint yourself in the end. Someone else pointed this out, but getting yourself tied up in a theory that is most likely wrong is just going to disappoint you once the game is actually released, especially since we still have 5 months until the game is released.

C

CEDELAS

How Can Bhk Be Riku And Sora When Bhk Wants To Look For Sora And He Talks To Riku Why Would He Ask Himslef Where He Is Hhhmmmm This Theorry Was Crap My One Is Much Better Just Search My Name By The Way This Isnt Advertising Its Called Telling Ppl What Most Likely Will Happen It The Door To Light Too Light

Unknown KeyBl@de

I like that theory. Yo Keyblade Shards his intelligence didn't stop its going 100 miles per hour. My evidence: KH Final Mix. When Sora fights the unknown the enigmatic man says "You're incomplete" while Soras holding a FRICKIN KEYBLADE!!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Unknown KeyBl@de said:
My evidence: KH Final Mix. When Sora fights the unknown the enigmatic man says "You're incomplete" while Soras holding a FRICKIN KEYBLADE!!

What's that gotta prove that his theory is correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back