• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaVen

Okay about six months ago i eavesdropped late at night on my brother's phone convo and he was talkin to his boyfriend... So i asked him about it the next day and he told me everything... Im best friends with him, so it shocked me and at first i didnt handle it well.... My parents found out two nights ago and like my mom is all depressed and my dad cries a lot and he never does that... I accept him but i just cant tell anyone from home because where i live people hate gays... its sad, really sad how they are so hateful... I still love him so much and i know that as soon as people find out its gonna be a living hell for me at school and for my parents at work because they work in our small town... i just dont wanna lose my friends but if i have to choose between my brother and my friends, its gonna be my brother! bloods thicker than water and i just cant cut him out of my life because hes that way! I would really appreciate yalls thoughts
- Peace

Your dad is a faggot for crying.

No really your parents should accept your brother for who he is, and he's gay, so what? Why so shocked? Just because he loves the butt sex, doesn't mean you should get all worried. If anything he'll end up with the hot bitches for friends, and that will be in your favor. <3

aquaVen

haha i mean im not really worried about it... ive had six months to deal with it!! and he does have some damn hot bitches for friends! lol

fadin sun

The land of Purple Elephants, Zombies with Angel W
Your dad is a faggot for crying.

No really your parents should accept your brother for who he is, and he's gay, so what? Why so shocked? Just because he loves the butt sex, doesn't mean you should get all worried. If anything he'll end up with the hot bitches for friends, and that will be in your favor. <3

The irony made me lol.

As for your gay brother you should defend him.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
you can try to fix him?

just kidding. =(

uhh let people do what they want

Q

Banned
hahaha, that's funny

Horrible joking aside, your friends are not worth it if they abandon you because of the sexual orientation of a family member. That's stupid.

Silent Killer

you should support him - i mean yes it might be a bit akward but it really does help them if you support them

and i do know this from experience my best friend is gay and i am bi as well - it makes it easier if your family and friends support you

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
If you have friends that would judge people by their sexuality, then you shouldn't be friends with them. Protect your brother. Be friends with the hot bitches instead.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey Asshole: listen you little buttmunch. Who cares if they are gay. You think your all that in a bag of chips becouse you think Gays are bad?

Kid: Support your brother. If your friends really are you friends they would support you and your brother. And not make fun of you for it.

Awards
Okay about six months ago i eavesdropped late at night on my brother's phone convo

^This makes you a shitty brother.

Your parents are probably ashamed of themselves for being ashamed of your brother. I'm sure they built up a mental picture of his future that involved a wife and children, and the knowledge that he is a homosexual is essentially shattering that hope. The initial shock is what's causing their reaction, not any loss of love for him. If my son came out of the closet, I'm sure I'd be crying a bit too.

I'm going to give you some very unpopular advice: don't do a thing, unless it involves directly supporting your brother and mediating between him and your parents. The fact that you and your parents found out in the first place is probably a bad thing since he obviously wasn't ready to out himself, and once things in your own household calm down it needs to stay there.

Right now, it seems like you're the only person he has. Listen to whatever he tells you, do whatever he asks of you, and be there for him when obviously nobody else can.

i pity your brother
but whatever, at least you're normal
take my advice and never be like him

I pity everybody who's ever come into contact with you.
But whatever, at least not all of us are homophobic pricks.
Take my advice, kiddies; never be like this asshole.

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
i pity your brother
but whatever, at least you're normal
take my advice and never be like him

Wow, thats so douchebag of you. He supports his brother and your gonna tell him that, he bro isn't normal. Being gay is normal, unfortunately in this society we teach people that being gay is not normal, the normality of sexuality is that both men and female can be heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual.

And he can't "be like him" you act as though people can choose their sexuality.

Dude, I pity you.

----

AquaVen, good for you, most people I think would disowned any relationship with family, that wasn't the "ideal sexuality". As for your parents, they will have to learn to put their love of their son before their views on sexuality.

Family before friends, if people are unaccepting of your brother, then he really is going to need a friend.

Last edited:

frisson

Silver Member
Don't worry SMK, we're working on him =O

Support your brother. If your friends really are you friends they would support you and your brother. And not make fun of you for it.
Yup.

But you need to support everyone in your family, as troublesome as the role might sound. Give your bro a hug, and try to understand your parents. Chances are nobody will be in a listening mood, even though this affects you just as much as anybody else.

They tend to come to conclusions on their own, and if they don't, then it's their loss.

aquaVen

Thanks for the support you guys! Really appreciate it! Ive been the only calm one in the house right now and i think im being really supportive for him, i mean he told me today he wants me to be the best man in his wedding to his long time bf... I didnt know what to say i was just like ill support you in any way possible but like my parents are tellin me to still love him but dont support his lifestyle but i wanna support him but its just so confusing and my mom talks about it constantly and compares it to a death in the family... it just gets really overwhelming being the only sane one in the house, and i cant tell my friends so i need you guys!!!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah man, support him... JW, have you met his bf? Cos maybe that mite end up helping in the long run...

aquaVen

Yeah man, support him... JW, have you met his bf? Cos maybe that mite end up helping in the long run...

Yeah i actually have met him a couple of times when i went up to see my brother at college without the parents with me.... He was really cool and you would have never even thought he was gay!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well, that would be really handy actually if they don't across gay, if you wanted to keep it low profile... But yeah, I hope things get better for you all mate

aquaVen

well i mean its a rumor right now because some facebook crap went down (damn facebook!) but like nobody really knows except for me and my family and we plan to keep it that way for as long as possible but its really only a matter of time before everyone finds out but im pretty sure i can handle it because i think im strong person and i have to be because everyone else in my house is an emotional trainwreck right now and i just really dont even think its that big of a deal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back