• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Five letters. B-I-B-L-E.
Have him read it. For stories directed directly at this issue, PM me.

Not everyone believes in that crap..

And don't BS me.. First people go on about how god loves everyone then turns around and says God hates gays..

Also if god his problem with he, he could stop it.. Lot of people are born gay and it's rare if they pick too be gay.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
It's been proven that people are born gay.. It's something in the brain..

I'm a person of Science. I will trust science more then someone on the net.

Everyone is sinner, but I didn't know loving someone was sin.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
lol you can try to fix him. Show him a vagina and an anus and tell him to pick which one he likes best. Then tell him that a girl will let you have both.

Joking aside, that is a pity (how people will treat you) but I just say love him and support your family in their time of shock. I don't think it would be wise to let people around you know about it though.

Being gay is normal

Just because it happens alot, doesn't make it normal ;]

And don't BS me.. First people go on about how god loves everyone then turns around and says God hates gays..

How immature.
Your idea of love, and love, are two totally different things.
God is the father of this gay boy. Weeping in the corner. Still loves him, but that doesn't mean the father supports what he's become.

Also if god his problem with he, he could stop it.. Lot of people are born gay and it's rare if they pick too be gay.

Pfft. No one is born gay. You're born without an attraction to a sex whatsoever. That develops during puberty, and it has a lot to do with your environment.

Wow, SE, lol.
They did a study on identical twins. Obviously, identical twins will have identical DNA, so if people are born gay then all identical twins will both be either bi, gay, or straight. While studies showed that less than half of the studied identical twins ended up being both gay/bi. Meaning, a large percentage of twins were one twin gay/bi, the other straight. Meaning, genes and structure of the brain had nothing to do with the person developing to be gay or straight. You aren't born with homosexuality, otherwise that would contradict the identical twin studies.

Regardless, this is irrelevant. I really didn't want to bring religion into the issue.

The point is that the OP should love and care for his brother, and support his family in their difficulty.

Last edited:

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
i've been away from this thread since i wrote in it
and this is the only time i went back to it to see almost everyone talking to me
if so, let me shut you up

so because he's gay he's abnormal?
yes

Hey Asshole: listen you little buttmunch. Who cares if they are gay. You think your all that in a bag of chips becouse you think Gays are bad?
i don't think they are bad, god doesn't want them

I pity everybody who's ever come into contact with you.
But whatever, at least not all of us are homophobic pricks.
Take my advice, kiddies; never be like this asshole.
grow up, don't just swear and tell people not to be like me

Stop denying your homosexuality, Mysterious, it gets pretty old :<
shut up

Wow, thats so douchebag of you. He supports his brother and your gonna tell him that, he bro isn't normal. Being gay is normal, unfortunately in this society we teach people that being gay is not normal, the normality of sexuality is that both men and female can be heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual.
this society knows more than you
gay = abnormal = sinner = deviance = disobeying god = hell

And he can't "be like him" you act as though people can choose their sexuality.
no he chose it

but its just so confusing and my mom talks about it constantly and compares it to a death in the family... it just gets really overwhelming being the only sane one in the house
you parents are very sane, at least more than most of the idiots here in this forum

Five letters. B-I-B-L-E.
Have him read it. For stories directed directly at this issue, PM me.
agreed

Not everyone believes in that crap..
that doesn't mean it's crap, and all of those people that don't believe in it can just go to hell

even my little brother is more mature than you

Also if god his problem with he, he could stop it..
god didn't create humans so that he can correct everything they do
people CHOOSE what to do, and god made this test for us
if we choose to disobey him we will be punished

Lot of people are born gay and it's rare if they pick too be gay.
you know that's wrong

Nobody is born gay, that's a life choice. And no one said God hated gays. He loves all, but that doesn't mean he won't punish the sinful. He destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of the homosexuality of the citizens, along with their other sins.
exactly, people here must learn from you

It's been proven that people are born gay.. It's something in the brain..
it's not proven, post a link to this "proof" of yours

Everyone is sinner, but I didn't know loving someone was sin.
read

lol you can try to fix him. Show him a vagina and an anus and tell him to pick which one he likes best. Then tell him that a girl will let you have both.
this may work XD

T

Tyler Durden

Obvious that you're actually into penises but don't want to admit it?

Yeah, it is.

Q

Banned
Hahaha, I love religious fags

I think Dog and Myst should get together and have buttsecks to let out all their hateful energies to gays, then life can go on as normal

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
Obvious that you're actually into penises but don't want to admit it?

Yeah, it is.
is that supposed to make me angry?
if so, you failed at that

Hahaha, I love religious fags

I think Dog and Myst should get together and have buttsecks to let out all their hateful energies to gays, then life can go on as normal
should i laugh?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
you should support him - i mean yes it might be a bit akward but it really does help them if you support them

and i do know this from experience my best friend is gay and i am bi as well - it makes it easier if your family and friends support you

i accept bis. its fine. you were madfe that way, and it makes you all the more sexy.

T

Tyler Durden

I was being serious Myst; you need to get some help with that self-loathing.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
It's funny how rediculous bible thumpers are so capable of ruining a completely legit religion :\
Also, I wonder if Rich has seen this thread =o

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
it's sad to hear that your town does not tolerate homosexuality. it's a religious town, i assume?

anyways, like everyone said, support your brother; he really needs it.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Its not a choice. If, its a choice than, go do it, go wack off to guys, its must be so easy.

When, I look at girls, I feel this attraction to them, but why not guys? Because I am not attracted to guys, same thing applies to guys, they feel an attraction to a guy but, not a girl. You can't ask for them not control there penis when they see something they find attractive.

frisson

Silver Member
gay = abnormal = sinner = deviance = disobeying god = hell
Wow, your logic is so infallible.

I mean, honestly, truly, did such knowledge come upon you by divine means? You're a true inspiration for all those out there with any shred of real intelligence lying dormant within their brains you ignorant, pathetic little f u c ktard.
god didn't create humans so that he can correct everything they do
You're such a prime example of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back