• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MY Dual-weilding keyblademaster theory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
Sora and Riku...

countless debates and specualtions were drawn with them being in direct relation with BHK. so this is my PERSONAL theory.

Sora is NOT the keyblade master. he was just the delivery boy. Riku is the righful keyblade master, but since Sora's determination and selfless heart power showed worthier than Riku's darkness-submitting one Sora was promoted the title of Keyblade master by the keyblade itself.

from these facts i have two theories involving BHK and Yensid...

BHK
(my strong theory)

much like the scenario of Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2 portrays the same scenario but with one big difference... the title of "Keyblade master" is given to TWO people... Sora and ofcourse Riku. much like Sora being the delivery boy of Riku, BHK is the delivery boy of both Riku AND Sora. How do i say BOTH of them? when you beat Kingdom Hearts you see "Another Side, Another Story" with BHK giving Riku (or someone who looks like Riku) the Oblivion key. then we see Sora with two keyblades too in one of his forms but he only weilds the kingdom key and oath keeper meaning the oblivion key is intended for someone else.

remember the whole sequence of the "tutorial" thing shown in KH2 trailers? Sora went through the exact same tutorial process with someone (Mickey) guiding him. So i am excluding BHK from the whole "Riku+Sora" theories which are pretty popular around here. I think the character design is supposed to show these distinctions of being inbetween Sora and Riku (as said by Phoenix) but i don't think it is in the form of some sort of heart-fusion or anything of the sort.

how there came to be "5" keyblades is completely out of my current comprehension of the universe of kingdom hearts.

having BHK's storyline as secondary to Sora's is to show the parallelism of the story of BHK's and Sora's and maybe even Riku's. but on Riku's part i think they will try to enforce the enigmatic role of Riku like they did before.

YENSID
(my weaker theory)

remember the story of the "Sorcerer's Apprentice" in the Fantasia Disney movie? what was the whole plot of the story? the Sorcerer (Yensid) left his almighty wizard's hat and Mickey being his sneaky lil' apprentice took the hat and toyed with it. Since it seem that even though they integrate Sora with all those Disney worlds they all kept the same plots and principles from the original movies. my speculation is based on this. Yensid could be the rightful Keybearer but Mickey toyed with it or he may even be Yensid's "delivery boy" (like sora is to riku) but much like the whole Riku-Sora scenario the keyblade came to Mickey's possession. i'm not saying that Yensid is unfit, but it could have been passed on.

lil' tidbit:

Yensid = Disney, DIZ= DIZney? could it be Yensid and Diz acquaintances?

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
oh! and as for the organization. I think they are trying to get inbetween Sora and BHK, or maybe the exact opposite. all i can (or may) say is that they could be trying to intervene with Sora, Riku, and BHK and the whole process of the keyblade "delivery".

hope my theories are mind opening and entertaining. lastly, i am not JUSTIFYING anything, i simple want to share my opinions for your forum browsing pleasure. glad to be of service.

thank you.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Actually I am very big on theories..Everyone knows that...I think. I must say that I absoletely dispise dumb theories.

Yours however, is very entertaining as you hoped. It makes plenty sense, however I do not see how Riku has anything to do with the BHK. I know you didn't write the story, but what info you do have, you have placed it before us in an interesting way.

As for the Yensid ordeal....eh...

RikusDarkHalf

In the last promo the 2005 one that came out like a little less then a month ago there was another wizard in it for about 3 sec.

I dont know who that was it might of been Yensid one reson 100 acr. woods belongs to someone merlin knows and in sor. App. he was a wizard.

Im not sure if anyone said that but it does make sence.

Little_Red

betch.
That's an interesting view of it, except I can't understand the whole delivery boy concept, other then that, good job....I guess you could say.

B

bettermanlamia

ok, we know basicly that BHK is sora's Alter Self. (or at least i do, I WATCH SCIFI STUFF) i dont think that riku is the true keyblade master. riku is just another piece of the puzzle, in the first game it was said to sora "you will be the one to open the door to the light" or "you are the only one who can open the door to the light".

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
but the only one who believed that Sora was the TRUE keyblade master was Mickey. I interpreted it as a kind of "hope" than a fact, Mickey believed in sora's potential over Riku's. But i do strongly believe that Riku is the "destined" keyblade master. so i don't agree, sorry. but please say more... i'm glad you read my theory.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
heartzkreuz said:
but the only one who believed that Sora was the TRUE keyblade master was Mickey. I interpreted it as a kind of "hope" than a fact, Mickey believed in sora's potential over Riku's. But i do strongly believe that Riku is the "destined" keyblade master. so i don't agree, sorry. but please say more... i'm glad you read my theory.
he hasn't put his allegence in anyone. He said at the end of com that he never saw someone use the darkness like riku so if anything the advantage is riku's.
Bhk could very well be just a big delivery guy, if he isn't another one(keyblade bearer).

dejah

:|
you're theory is pretty good. not baseless at all. it could be exactly it, but i think that BHK is a whole new character and persona of his own, not a fusion of sora and riku. destiny. i think he's destined to be caught in the middle.

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
i'm sorry, did my comment about mickey and sora sound too confusing? i was leaning more towards the fact that mickey favors Sora, sora being the "positive" of the two. oh dejah, thanks for the reply. i actually had the same theory with everyone else (most people anyway) that BHK is a combination of riku and sora at first... then a particular notion came to mind:

"If everyone thinks of it that way, then it is highly possible that it is the NOT answer... knowing Nomura, i bet he anticipates people's theories and tries to catch them pre-emptively with something completely different than what they assumed..."

...Nomura is popular for putting twists in "everything". not just the story but character design, plots, etc...

like how he made Squall from 17 in FFVIII to 25 in KH, has anyone ever noticed that they made squall the same age of his father, Laguna? and designed his appearance to resemble that of Laguna; Long hair, short sleeves, etc... even how squall uses one hand in weilding the gunblade opposed to his original two hands...

these are not made to "look cool" but are very well thought of and symbolic...

Tetsuya isn't your usual story writer... if he was just an ordinary story writer then we wouldn't be trying to come up with theories to his stories like what were doing right now, right?

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
like how he made Squall from 17 in FFVIII to 25 in KH, has anyone ever noticed that they made squall the same age of his father, Laguna? and designed his appearance to resemble that of Laguna; Long hair, short sleeves, etc... even how squall uses one hand in weilding the gunblade opposed to his original two hands...

these are not made to "look cool" but are very well thought of and symbolic...

Tetsuya isn't your usual story writer... if he was just an ordinary story writer then we wouldn't be trying to come up with theories to his stories like what were doing right now, right?

He was still in the garden in the orginal, still a student.

on the contrary, tetsuya doesn't make the games story, if he did they would all be as bland as cloud... He does get help you know..

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
well, Tetsuya is the head of all the directing so i use his name as a collective term. the thing about Squall: it's not the time line i'm talking about since in Kingdom Hearts the time lines of the Final Fantasy characters from their original stories don't exist. in other words, Squall being a "student" or what not was completely neglected. so i'm talking about the pure concept of the character design... just that. your welcome to object.

J-Mizzle

I am sooooo tired of people saying that Riku is the keyblade master. For the last time he is not the keyblade master and will never be. Sora is the keyblade master. U people think way too much!

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
J-Mizzle said:
I am sooooo tired of people saying that Riku is the keyblade master. For the last time he is not the keyblade master and will never be. Sora is the keyblade master. U people think way too much!

i respect objections to my theory, it is but a theory after all, but please state the basis of your objection otherwise i will regard your comment as "fan-based". now J-mizzle, why do you say that Riku is NOT the keyblade master?

oh by the way, you said we "think too much"... well, this IS a forum right? what do you expect?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
heartzkreuz said:
i respect objections to my theory, it is but a theory after all, but please state the basis of your objection otherwise i will regard your comment as "fan-based". now J-mizzle, why do you say that Riku is NOT the keyblade master?

oh by the way, you said we "think too much"... well, this IS a forum right? what do you expect?

don't feel bad, j-mizzile is dumb.

I think that riku is the keyblade master, seeing as he was seen as stronger, and is stronger than sora.

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
oh? is he? well, i didn't mean him any offense regardless if he is or not... but i remember Riku being the TRUE keyblade master as was stated in Kingdom hEarts upon reaching Hollow Bastion. any objections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back