• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My idea about the white creatures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

biggamerjh

helios said:
That has to be the most stu.....nawwww its actually the best thing ive heard about them since being on this site the noobs are actually putting some descent stuff on the Forums nice Work.
thank you it does make sense if you really think about it doesn't it, acctually I have had this idea since about halfway through Com which i got the first week it came out so you do the math about how long I have thought this

Darknetwork

Themuffin your right until you talk about sora. for one every one has darkness in there heart even the most pure. it says so in ansems report. and light not really good, it just at times begets good since very few people can stay themselves while using the dark. people like light so thus hardly any evil comes from it except for the self righteouse kind which the worst kind of evil. the dark however isn't liked but feared thus more evil comes from that. every onuce in a while a person can deal with that loneliness and do good, he must have ever remember the light inside. thus as much as those that do evil in the light must remember the dark inside.

Darknetwork

sorry to double post but another thing needs to be said. The org may control the dusk. How the dusk are formed we don't know.

Josh

Silver Member
well i think that the dusk are when people lose there memories and go crazy and turn into the dusk like the heartless does with people who have no heart.
also maybe people who stumbled into the castle oblivion they lost there memories there............it could happen and i just got dsl and saw all these kh2 trailers there so cool sorry for being off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back