• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Introduction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hallowseve

Hello everyone, my name is Hallowseve, you can call me Hallows for short if you want. Anyway, I just stumbled across this site a few days ago and figured I'd join it. Like everyone else here, I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan. Just recently I invested in the 1.5 and 2.5 ReMix, after not playing the series for 13 years.

I have newfound love and understanding for this series, that very much confused me in my earlier years. Currently I'm playing the 1.5 ReMix (then 2.5) and impatiently waiting for 2.8 and KHIII. Anyway, I love the story to this series and the music. I have all the soundtracks downloaded on my computer and ipad, that includes the piano collections and Project Destati's work.

In case you haven't noticed, Vanitas is my favorite character (really favorite villain actually). My favorite hero is likely Sora or Ventus... I can't decide. And finally, I'm happy to join this community and look forward to talking with you all.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Hello there and welcome to the community.
It's good to see the ReMixes renewing the love for the series in older fans who might have lost track due to the system spread as well, shows they were worth to be made.

In all honesty, the overaching plot can still be quite confusing in some areas due to neccessary information spread around in different media than the games themselves, but that's what forums like these are also for. ;)

Ah yes, the KH series' music, probably one of the few, if not the only aspect of the series where nearly everyone can agree on that it is awesome, lol.

As for "deciding" on a favorite, you don't have to actually decide as you can have several favorite characters as well. ^__^
Examples of this stance would be myself and even the series creator, Nomura himself, who have several favorite characters.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Welcome to the forums, Hallowseve. You should fit in just fine. A lot of us love this series despite some of the flaws that it may have. Trust me when I say that you'll have a lot of fun here.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
welcome to khinsider! may i direct you here to the faq? always good to educate yourself. don't feel bad about being a late adopter either; many players only just recently became part of this game, and i think basically everyone can agree that the music of kingdom hearts is some of the greatest video game music of all time.

anyhow, welcome!

Back