• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Keyblade Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Zero

A place where darkness and light are equally balan
Well I decided to play CoM today. So I decided to go beat R/R again because I felt like it. Then I saw something after I beat it. Riku or Mickey said something that proved something to me. I've seen theories stating that Mickey had the keyblade to Present. I'm not to sure anymore. Since one of them said "Light and darkness back to back." Riku I know is the darkness and I think Mickey might be the light. Another reason is that Mickey's keyblade is gold which usually is symbolic of light. This means Sora's keyblade is the keyblade of present. However I also am not sure that they are keyblades of light, dark, twilight, and present. It never is stated that they are. That I ave no reason to explain, but it's just a gut feeling.

Akemi

I think your on to something...
Anyways, "Light and Dark back to back" means that Riku was both light and dark. Many people have thought of the present, dark, light, and twilight keyblade/rs (I have no clue why they think theres a present keyblade/r but thats their opinion).

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*sigh* Soras keyblade is of light.

All keyblades are of light with the exception of Rikus. If you people knew a damned thing about anything, you would know ansem made Riku's keyblade out of darkness. Other then that they keyblades are light.

RikusDarkHalf

ok let me tell you all somthing.... EVERONE NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE CAN CARRY A KEYBLADE

1.they need to have a good reason like sora did to find riku and his gal.

2.If somone losses it meaning when riku went all dark...You got to remember if riku did not open the door he would of been the keyblade master of light

3.also mickey could be the keyblade master of light since everone can be a keyblade master but you got to remember everone has 4 sides light,dark,twlight and present and since mickey went down the road of twilight with riku he would now be a keyblade master of twilight....

4.plus remember in dd how could riku use bhk's keyblade if he is dark? Riku becomes twilight in kh2 i think also bhk in dd when runing up the building is holding the same keyblade as king mickey

BEAT THAT

izzydurkin

I have not COM but in KH1 they said there is only 2 masters which i belive is originally Riku and Mickey then riku turned to the dark that is why Sora got the key blade then some how BHK was made from the essance of Sora so he is also a master only these people can weild a key blade PS Where do people get this twilight, present thnik It might just be some speculated rumer

DarrcEnigma

stral said:
so, how many keyblades are there really??
At the moment, no more than six. There are the Keyblades of Light, Dark, In-between, Present, the Princess Heart Keyblade (Which is not Riku's Keyblade.), and the extra Keyblade Sora gets in his "Brave Form." Sora's extra Keyblade may just turn out to be King Mickey's Keyblade, though, if you've ever seen the Kingdom Hearts II statue of Sora that Disney and Square Enix have been displaying at places like TGS and E3.

As for "who has what," that subject can be debated without a real answer until everything in the series is revealed. My opinion is that Sora and Mickey have opposing Keyblades, and the remaining two are Light and Darkness, which belong to BHK and Riku respectively.

Before someone says that BHK is "Twilight," prove it with something other than the name of the town he lives in, the Keyblades he's wielding or the color of clothing he's wearing. Have you seen him use dark powers? Nope. How about light powers? Again, no, you haven't. On the other hand, Riku has wielded dark powers, and has never wielded light powers. If you're going to point out the Zexion scene, Riku followed Zexion's dark aura to find him. He did not use the powers of light to beat Zexion, therefore BHK winds up with the Keyblade of Light through process of elimination.

Sora and Mickey's Keyblades are near-impossible to place into any one Realm with certainty. You could always use the "rising and setting suns" theory to try and place them, though I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't like/agree with the results of that one bit.

Also note that it's not even confirmed that each Realm has a Keyblade. It's been rumored and hinted at, but that's it. There's also no way of knowing whether only six Keyblades exist, or even if that many actually exist. There's always the possibility that the Keyblade Masters can share their Keyblades with each other.

Hansuke

RikusDarkHalf said:
ok let me tell you all somthing.... EVERONE NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE CAN CARRY A KEYBLADE

1.they need to have a good reason like sora did to find riku and his gal.

2.If somone losses it meaning when riku went all dark...You got to remember if riku did not open the door he would of been the keyblade master of light

3.also mickey could be the keyblade master of light since everone can be a keyblade master but you got to remember everone has 4 sides light,dark,twlight and present and since mickey went down the road of twilight with riku he would now be a keyblade master of twilight....

4.plus remember in dd how could riku use bhk's keyblade if he is dark? Riku becomes twilight in kh2 i think also bhk in dd when runing up the building is holding the same keyblade as king mickey

BEAT THAT

Gotta prove you wrong here... Remeber in KH1, when you are in that hotel with Yuffie, Leon, and others? Well, I believe it was Leon tried to hold the keyblade, and it quickly teleported right back Sora. Also, when Riku grabbed it from him, Sora was suprised he can hold it, since last time it went back to him. Thusm orivubg only certain people can wield the keyblade.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Before someone says that BHK is "Twilight," prove it with something other than the name of the town he lives in, the Keyblades he's wielding or the color of clothing he's wearing. Have you seen him use dark powers? Nope. How about light powers? Again, no, you haven't. On the other hand, Riku has wielded dark powers, and has never wielded light powers. If you're going to point out the Zexion scene, Riku followed Zexion's dark aura to find him. He did not use the powers of light to beat Zexion, therefore BHK winds up with the Keyblade of Light through process of elimination.

You don't have to use Light or Dark powers to be Twilight. Twilight is the Third Force, neither light nor Darkness. You don't have to have Dark or Light powers to use it. Plus it's obvious he is Twilight. Plus you people are taking CoM to seriously. That's how Riku became Twilight. Not everyone else who is Twilight.

DarrcEnigma

Hansuke said:
Gotta prove you wrong here... Remeber in KH1, when you are in that hotel with Yuffie, Leon, and others? Well, I believe it was Leon tried to hold the keyblade, and it quickly teleported right back Sora. Also, when Riku grabbed it from him, Sora was suprised he can hold it, since last time it went back to him. Thusm orivubg only certain people can wield the keyblade.
And to that, I ask this question: Who do you think brought the Keyblade back to the building in the Second District to begin with? It certainly couldn't have been Sora, since he either passed out or was knocked out depending on whether or not you beat Leon. The Keyblade didn't return to Sora until Leon swung it, at which point Sora was watching him. So from that, the conclusion that Sora summoned it without realizing it could be reached.

Anyway, as long as the Keyblade Master permits it, potentially anyone can wield his/her Keyblade. Then again, as the above shows, the Keyblade can also be taken if the Keyblade Master is knocked out -- or killed, I'd assume. To keep it away from them as Riku did to Sora, you'd have to have a stronger heart than the Keyblade Master, and meet the other needed requirements to be deemed a "Keyblade Master."

.:KL:. said:
You don't have to use Light or Dark powers to be Twilight. Twilight is the Third Force, neither light nor Darkness. You don't have to have Dark or Light powers to use it. Plus it's obvious he is Twilight. Plus you people are taking CoM to seriously. That's how Riku became Twilight. Not everyone else who is Twilight.
Here we go again... meh. I'm skipping the BHK subject, it's not worth the effort.
As far as Riku goes, "light" and "dark" have multiple meanings, ranging from the feelings you have in your heart (Such as hope or fear.), to being general ideas for "good" and "evil." Just because Riku is walking the path to "dawn" (Which in itself has many meanings.) and mentions "light" doesn't mean he's in-between. Riku is full of his own "personal darkness," and wields that darkness through his Dark Mode and Soul Eater. There is nothing "twilight" (in-between) about his powers. Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back