• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Namine Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I wish they would deretcon the whole 'Namine is Kairi's nobody' thing.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Knowing Nomura's record, that's not too unlikely to happen.

A double twist? I can see it happening. And with recent plot happenings and possible plot happenings, he just might make himself a comfortable escape route out of that one.
So long as he'll be able to pull out a rabbit out of the hat about the whole "Namine returned to Kairi" thing, that is....

xtec

but what if they met sometime around bbs because ROXAS IS VEN (IT HAS BEEN PROVEN)

As far as I'm concerned she is Kairi's nobody until stated otherwise. Nomura says she is Kairi's nobody, the games say she is Kairi's Nobody, and the character herself says she is Kairi's nobody. I'm all for bringing up possibilities for theories and specualtions and all that jazz. However we have the complete trinity of evidence needed to prove she is by 100% beyond all reasonable doubt she is Kairi's nobody. It's one thing to create it for possibilities, but it's another to make things more complicated more then what they are.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I never really thought that she wasn't a nobody in the first place.I agree with you that she could be a special nobody because she is definitely different from the others.

Happy Chap

people people - namine is most definately not a normal nobody. she appears to be made of nothing, has powers over soras (and everyone thats met hims memory of him) memories, and has no memories of her former self because she was a princess of heart. normal? i think not.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Namine is a special nobody;

want proof? go play Kh2 and Re: CoM.. you'll learn something.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Namine rules over Memories. That's her "element", dictated by the special circumstances of her birth.

I really wouldn't consider it her "element", per se, because she only holds dominion over the memories of those who have come in contact with Sora, or hold some sort of connection with him. Despite the fact that that qualifies just about everyone in the game, in some shape or form, it still holds true that she would have no power over someone who had not met Sora yet, thus proving that she does not have complete control over memories, as Axel does with fire.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I really wouldn't consider it her "element", per se, because she only holds dominion over the memories of those who have come in contact with Sora, or hold some sort of connection with him. Despite the fact that that qualifies just about everyone in the game, in some shape or form, it still holds true that she would have no power over someone who had not met Sora yet, thus proving that she does not have complete control over memories, as Axel does with fire.

That fact is actually rather debatable. Nomura interviews suggest otherwise, and Repliku alone is enough to make one doubt that.

Happy Chap

The nature of Namine's powers aren't that weird if you wanna go there.
Axel rules over Flames.
Namine rules over Memories. That's her "element", dictated by the special circumstances of her birth.
youve got a point there. but then we could go into where they all got their elements from, or if they where born with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back