• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Nerdy Japanes Teacher Knows Alot Bout Kh2 Continued

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixiterra

Riku-Keyblade said:
The reason why DD/ASAS where concepts were because KH2 wasnt even really planned at all and those were just some ideas about it. This whole theory doesnt prove anything all it talks about is symbolism which we cant find out if this 'symbolism' is true until we've beaten the game. Please work on your grammar though cedelas its really annoying.
I don't understand why people keep saying that KH2 wasn't even coined at the time that ASAS and DD were made. First of all, KH ends with somewhat of a cliffhanger. Kairi and Sora are still separated. The director of KH knew that there would (assuming the game did well) be a KH2. ASAS is obviously a hint at what's to come. And by the time DD came out on Final Mix, KH was so popular that KH2 was guaranteed. So please stop using the argument that KH2 was not even considered when these two movies were made, it is simply not true.

Murluxia

Ixiterra said:
I don't understand why people keep saying that KH2 wasn't even coined at the time that ASAS and DD were made. First of all, KH ends with somewhat of a cliffhanger. Kairi and Sora are still separated. The director of KH knew that there would (assuming the game did well) be a KH2. ASAS is obviously a hint at what's to come. And by the time DD came out on Final Mix, KH was so popular that KH2 was guaranteed. So please stop using the argument that KH2 was not even considered when these two movies were made, it is simply not true.
That souds pretty much right.I AGREE!

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
It is an alright theory. But, the main thing you should be thinking of, is how did this guy get this throy/movie to begin with anyways? and how does he "supposedly" know so much about what is symbolic to the game, and other things anyways? Does he work for Square Enix? untill I see some proof, or see it in the game myself, I won't believe any of it. People have stated things like this before. It is only speculation.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Well dont give me the credit I found this info on a website I think it was PSX or something...but theirs alot of stuff that backs it up.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I really can't read a thing you are saying. Try using some kind of punctuation when you are typing. Take your time and type, people.

Anyway, after the countless times of reading the first post, I think that your Japanese teather is really intelligent to take a video like that and analyze it in that way. I will have to re-read it or something to really understand what you are saying. Edit the first post or something.

And to comment on the posts before me:

1.You really don't have to be apart of the SE company to understand it. This could very well be the basis of the KH2 storyline, Nomura's mind is very twisted in some ways. Just take this theory into consideration like you would take yours.

2. I actually thought that the teasers had nothing to do with the storyline, but after some in-depth thinking, I can see the connection, with a few loopholes. I agree with whoever said it first.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
ravensblade, if that is your reaction to me not thinking they are just concepts, then you are in for a suprise, a lot of us don't think that they are just concepts, (kl won't drop it, keeps forcing us to think they are concepts):D and the theory above is still flawed

thecloser

the theory of the teacher is deep i think he has to much free time or something was bored and watched dd asas over and over an yeah i don't think they are just concepts

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Its flawed because I did not put down everything I read If I can find the website again I would tell everyone there are a lot of things that back the theory up.

S

Shadow_Rikku

okay. i think your BS'ing us but if that was true then this is some deep, well thought-out BS. and i want you nerdy japanese teacher to be my teacher in some random useless subject that fills the void of my boring unemployed existance.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
HOLY CRAP! I WISH MY JAP TEACHER LIKED KH ( i don think she plays video games tha often)

the only part of this that i agree with, are ur sensei's theory's about throwing the keyblades. But i don't really trust much about DD and ASAS, because they're so old; who knows how much has changed by now

S

Sorakicksbutt

I wished I had a japanese teacher to tell me about KH2 but the thing about GEU being Sora somehow I kinda believe that since BFU is riku I might have to watch that small movie again

brbrose

i believe that dd/asas aren't just concepts but maybe information to kh2. Nomuro said that they expected that kh might be a big hit and in the cases of that happening they would make a sequel or two. So why not add some info trailer to the end of kh?

P.S. i wish i had a japanese teacher like yours....tre cool

C

cedelas3

If you think that the geu is a feminine character you are wrong people say she is a girl
beacause of her profound chest but when you look closely all of the unkowns have that its just a thing with their cloak. this part i will say next is not symbolisation just what i have put together from the 13 points
13:"wheres sora" "we must find him" most likely reffering to bhk as he is looking for sora.
12 (ansems other report) "a creation born of ignorance" if u dont remember the 12 ansem report from final mix talks about the dusk so this must have somthing to do with the dusk and maybe ansem made them just to push his limits of knowledge of darkness "a cration born of ignorance".
11:"behind the darkness the door to light" maybe sora must once again travel through darkness once again to find the light remember "deep down in the darkness theres a light that never goes out"-sora.
10:the secret place "his voice it has left me" "this time i'll fight" this happend in the secret place im guessing maybe kairi has figured out how to open the door and is now looking for sora to help him but she cant remember maybe the work of namine.
9: a world between = a forgoten world im thinking twilight town as it is supposebly in between.
8:nobody who is nobody you ask they are the enemy.im thinking the dusk are actually against the heartless and vice versa the reason the dusk fight sora is beacause they can sense darkness in his heart.
7:what took you so long kairi. i cant read the other part.it might actually not be from sora maybe from ansem "what took you so long kairi u have finally opened the door to darkness"
that could be what ansem says
7 pt 2:heartless "we have come for you my leige" you are the source of all darkness" either ansem,diz or riku hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm ill get back to you on that one.
6:metamorphosis"sora?......... sora why?your highness but why? metamorphosis means changing rapidly maybe sora had to give into the darkness and mickey had somthing to do with it.
5:change the 3rd key. it could be rikus keyblade'sora and mickeys are the same type but rikus is totally diffrent.
4 joined from 11 so has somthing to do with 11:end of the world "what is this place"
"is this the answer youve been looking for" "this is the world in its true form"
"maybe our journey ment nothing after all". it was held at the end of the world where we last saw ansem maybe ansem was right and proved to sora that a world in its true form is darkness so sora felt like it was all for nothing the keyblade was just a legend a false religion.
3 paradise probably destiny islands also did you ever notice that the door in the secret place leads to the end of the world.
2:we'll go together maybe kairi has to join sora in the metamorphosis maybe all hearts must return to darkness.
1:there really wasnt a number 1 but mickey jumps in at the time that there should of been 1 so maybe mckey mouse id the key to all the answers.

all hearts return to darkness i might try to think of some more symbolism bye and asas/dd are not concepts they are secret trailers why would they make a concept movie so hard to get.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I don't think that they would give out that kind of infomation in trailers, I believe these trailers are just trailers.... meant to tell you that Riku is back, a new character that dual wields keyblades is around, the Heartless weren't locked away in KH and that there a new coat wearing guys who purpose is "unknown"... well thats what i believe because i think that these traliers (like the game) are meant for little kids aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back