• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Nerdy Japanes Teacher Knows Alot Bout Kh2 Continued

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cedelas3

THATS IT THEY GOT RID OF MY OLD USER NAME AND MY OLD THREAD ANY WAY HERES THAT THEORY AGAIN

Hey I Have A Teacher Thats In Japanes That Lurves Kingdom Hearts And He Knows I Like It Too But One Time He Called Me And All My Kh Fan Freinds To Stay In Class One Time Anyway He Showed Us A Tape With Dd/asas On It Where He Obtained This I Will Never Know Any Way He Said That The Kids Of Japan Have Been Saying These Movies Have A Deeper Meaning About Bhks Life And I Know Its Concept But Anyway This Is What He Said.

He Said:the Unkowns On The Beach Are The Minds Of Sora And Bhk Meating The Geu Is Soras And The Su Is Bhk The Reason Geu Is Soras Mind Is Beacause He Looks Much More Confident And Bhk Probably Feels Lost And Is Waiting For Help.(hence One Of The 13 Points :ive Been Waiting For You.) Then We Go Into The Fight Of Bhk And The Heartless He Said That This Is When Things Start Open Up To Him And The Reason The Big Heart Comes Up Around Bhk Is A Calling From Riku To The Heartless Riku Wants The Heartless To Hurt Bhk Beacuse Rku Wants The Keyblade Back Any Way Then Bhk Tries To Fend Off The Darkness By Using Oathkeeper And Oblivion (now Into Dd) When You See Bhk Throw The Oblivion The Things That Confused My Teacher Was That Bhk Gets The Kingdom Out Straight After He Throws The Oblivion.the Reason The 13 Points Have Images Of Sora And Kairi Is Beacause Bhk Is Off To Find Sora And He Needs To Know What Sora Wants And Thats It Im All Open To Criticism As It Wasnt My Theorie.

Also My Teacher Said:"i Think Bhk Threw The Oblivion To Symbolise That He Was Throwing Away Darkness To And Then He Brang Out The Kingdom Key To Symbolise That Sora And Him Are Close.

Remember Ever Thing Is Connected Tied To The Darkness.
Go Back To The Darkness Whence U Came

HAVE FUN

C

cedelas3

Also Another Thing He Said Was When Bhk Throws The Oathkeeper Like He Is Using Strike Raid My Tacher Said:its Like He Once Threw Away Light And Now It Has Come Back To Him.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Wow...................................Thats pretty deep. I thought ASAS/DD where just teaser's & had nothing to do with KH2.

C

cedelas3

Yes Well People Are Going Around Saying Dd/asas Are Just Concepts But According To The Oxford Dictionary A Concept Can Be "an Idea Behind Somthing"
Meaning This Could Be The Exact Story Line But Just A Bit Twisted Like All That We Know That Has Changed Is Bhk Lost The Cloak But He Still Has The Keyblades

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Hm...........It could be part of the story. I guesss well just have to wait.

PS: Your nerdy Japanes teacher sounds cool to me.

A

Audo

The reason why DD/ASAS where concepts were because KH2 wasnt even really planned at all and those were just some ideas about it. This whole theory doesnt prove anything all it talks about is symbolism which we cant find out if this 'symbolism' is true until we've beaten the game. Please work on your grammar though cedelas its really annoying.

A

Audo

How would you know the teacher? You would have to go to the exact same school to know them and you would probably know cedelas. DD/ASAS were just concepts this theory is just symbolism of what people think it could mean (did that make any sense?)

A

Audo

he didnt mean it literally he was symbolizing the GEU and the SU meeting thing.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Well remeber in ansems reports that he said that when a person becomes a heartless that the body and soul gets cast off?He also said that there might be another side where the body and soul become a person,hence the idea that BHK is the shell of sora and that they find the other side and sora needs to find BHK because he is falling to darkness,hence the black clothes,I do belive that Deep Dive,ASAS are not completly right but I think they are of importance and that backs up my theoy,anyway(AND if KL reads this you dont need a heart to weild a keyblade I dont know where you got that Idea but back to the topic...) BHK and BFU which I think is Riku,fighting scenc I think that was just for it to look cool,but I think the scene with the glowing eyed unkonw is sora and the one with him is BHK since I think they are the same person maybe later in the game they become one again and that is like a place their minds go to become one because sora only has one eye glowing and BHKs eye (the other one might glow) and that is them becomeing one again.Please respond nicely.

C

cedelas3

ok yes i do go to high school but i live in australia so u probably dont know me anyway
yes it is symbolism but the reason i made this thread was to show u that maybe it could tell us the past of bhk maybe he had a run in with riku and mickey. sor is no1 that is very good thinking if anyone has a pic of su looking out to the ocean maybe we can see a glowing reflection in the water.also all of u guys saying asas/dd are just concepts i might of belived u a year ago when i didnt know anything about final mix anyway why would nomura make a cgi at the end of both of the versions of kh they must of had a reason beacause they cost alot to make also nomura said that at the completion of kh:final mix they wanted to make kh2 so they probably just put dd in there to finish off asas so that they could use somthing to start from like an ispiration.if it was just a teaser than they wouldnt of put bhk in kh2 would they it would of just been there for a bit of fun you hAVE TO THINK OF THESE THINGS.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
learn to write like we do, without capitals in every word, cuz i almost cant read it. took me an hour... <_<

good theory though,...

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Well id u see some good point in he teacher theories well yeah make some sense but some is bad i don't. Riku is a twilight isn't? Sora is light and BHK is dark well maybe Riku is the conection between Sora and BHK because he's twilight....

Welll im a little confused alrealdy... :p
Sorry this make a bad theories don't shot me ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back