• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Old Friend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace Falls

So Ken, King Sora X, it has been way too long, and I'm itching to have a battle with you. Oh, hope you did not forget me yet! The rules are the same as the usual but here's a twist.

Alright, we will not make any templates and I want us to improvise in this battle. We will introduce our characters in our opening posts. Also, we will pick each others' ability. (I pick an ability for you, and you pick an ability for me.) Of course, we are not limited to just that main aspect of an ability and we can branch off!

You in?

Grace Falls

I didn't have extreme powers in mind.. but it could go that way.

Oh Tavy, I just can't fight you with raw powers. We both know you'll own me if we did that. Instead, a tactical battle or physical battle with minimum power would be better.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
xD, I've seen so few people with "raw abilities"

Granted, given what you said you STILL haven't made a challenge as such. Whatever ever rules/regulations/restrictions people wanna use, I'm all for it actually.

Tavy huh?? <33

Grace Falls

Tav don't get too excited. I shall challenge you after this battle.

Ken you have all the time in the world. I linger in this site now and won't really be active.. Anyways, let's start with the powers in which I'll let you choose mine first.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Implosion is the inverse of an explosion. Instead of blowing up, force is generated to cause something to collapse into itself, sometimes into a single point. There are many ways to look at this ability as such and quite frankly, even more ways to use it.

Grace Falls

Implosion is the inverse of an explosion. Instead of blowing up, force is generated to cause something to collapse into itself, sometimes into a single point. There are many ways to look at this ability as such and quite frankly, even more ways to use it.

Yes, however under one condition, our powers cannot cancel each others out. Once our abilities cause things to boom and bang, we cannot do anything about it. I'd say, we are simply catalyst to our powers.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Just curious of how that would work; say that you use your power to aim some form of explosion directed at me, but I use my powers of Implosion to merely suck it into nothing, would that not negate what you just said?

Grace Falls

Just curious of how that would work; say that you use your power to aim some form of explosion directed at me, but I use my powers of Implosion to merely suck it into nothing, would that not negate what you just said?

That would negate my attack. I can simply do the same towards you by just forcing the implosion of an attack of yours to explode. Hmm... Maybe giving you powers of implosion was a mistake. Instead, take powers of shape-shifting.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You guys gotta get on the jive. Just because you control explosions doesn't mean you can graft beyond a said power and reverse it. And vice versa of course.

Say I caused an electrical explosion and from that energy flew at you. Right there the explosions is said and done, no way a random implosion is going to suddenly grace plasma and suck it away. Its HOW you use said forces and WHEN.

There's my buck on it; carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back