• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Series of Conundrums.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
You're actually very lucky, you actually HAVE Philosophy class. That would be very fun. Plus... I'm guessing you get to pick your electives. We get them chosen at random. I would do anything to go to art class, because that's one of the few things that really make me feel like I have to think. I see drawing this way. Each line has to go in a certain place, if it's off just a centimeter, it looks... wrong. But if I get it right, it would be one of the few times I really feel like I've accomplished something.

I think the same way, Every class teaches things I learned about in Fourth Grade, except it adds a little bit of information to the curriculum. The only class that I really look forward too each year is Science, I think about thinks differently, like, why does gravity pull instead of push and what is it exactly. And last year, my Social Studies teacher made me think about things in a different way, her class was always fun.

And like you, I think my grades suffer from it too. I find myself thinking, if it wasn't so boring, I would do it. (Plus it didn't help that I understood something UNTIL my Math teacher opened his mouth, then he just confused me, so I learned to block him out and learn myself.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back